Looking for a Bag

Sammy

Kiznaiver
Ive seen people walking around with some COOL anime themed messenger bags lately and ive been wondering if anyone new a good site to order them of as I have no idea were to look, Ive tried TokyoToys but the bag sizes are MASSIVE and im only looking for a smallish one. I liked the designs of the Samurai champloo ones so if anyone knows were to get a smaller version of that id be gratefull.

not sure myself, i've seen alot of people with anime shirts too, wish i knew where they get them aswell

my guess is ebay though

Sammy said:
Ive seen people walking around with some COOL anime themed messenger bags lately and ive been wondering if anyone new a good site to order them of as I have no idea were to look, Ive tried TokyoToys but the bag sizes are MASSIVE and im only looking for a smallish one. I liked the designs of the Samurai champloo ones so if anyone knows were to get a smaller version of that id be gratefull.

Go to a convention.

They had table after table full of bags at the London Expo.

Me and my friends split the p&p costs for american sites like Hot Topic or we get transfer patches for clothes.....All the rest usually comes from expo. Terratag.com has some stuff too.

Back