London Summer Meet 18th, 19th & 20th August

Mutsumi

Guild Member
As with last time, we'll decide what to do while we are there. I'd suggest ice cream is one of them if it is a hot day. :D

Just gathering numbers at present. Those of us staying both nights will arrive on Friday at London Waterloo, though allowances will be made for anyone who cannot arrive there for 1pm.

Anyone who will not be staying overnight, the main day out will be the Saturday, so those not rooming will still get the full meet experience. Also, those only able to stay one night would arrive on the Saturday.

Sunday, most will be heading home, but those of us leaving later can do stuff. :)

Infos needed:

Name: Mutsumi
Arriving: Friday 1pm
Nights: Both

Hotel:
Most likely the same as last time
http://www.activereservations.com/hotel ... 27316.html

The List! (maybe)
Friday night:
Aimz
Mutsumi

Saturday daytime meet list:
Aimz
JAKEMAN
Melainy
Mini-Mariah
Mattie
Mutsumi
Neko-Feix
OnsessedShanksLover
Neon-Noir
Phil
Spike
Walker
valha
Where's my Cow

Saturday night:
Aimz
JAKEMAN
Mutsumi
valha

Note: Melainy's net access is limited, so I'm relaying infos to her by phone. :)

I usually work Saturday nights, but as I'm only a lazy part timer I can see if I can get someone to cover for me! But I should be able to make the Friday night still... Put me down as a maybe and I'll get back to ya as soon as!

I'd like to swing by at some point too, but I'm not sure of work dates on the Saturday, so I will probably be there, but won't know until closer to the date.

well i'm definitely there saturday daytime but i'll have to check for cover on the friday/saturday nights

Well, I'm not making any promises, but Phil and I could maybe make it, depending on whats going on at the time. If I can, I'll notify sooner towards the day/s. ^_^

NEW! I'm currently in talks with another forum I am on, & we 'may' have some extra company on the Saturday. ^_^ Still in talks though, but this could be a grand day out indeed. ^_^ Any concerns about this, please PM me. ^_^

i am the "extra company"
hi,i'm a new member and over at animeleague.net, i'm arranging a one day meet and a good a time as any is the saturday so i'll be speaking with mutsumi about what's going on

flash

I'm seriously hoping to hear from Valha that he'll be coming with his PS2, but I've a portable PS1 as backup. I also have Worms.

kk well i could bring mine, i have new games, like the one piece grand battle it has a good tournament mode and dragonball z budokai tenkaichi lol

I'm dragging my friend Mattie along too, if anyone from the last expo rembers he hung around with us awhile, short with black and red hari ;)

burnout revenge, soul calibur 3 and ssx? :wink:

if valha can't bring his i'll bring mine along :)

hi i still need to book the friday and saturday off so i dont know if i can come yet.

if i can tho i will bring my psp and my new laptop too.

think i should be able to make it, but i need to no prices? ..no idea how much anything is gonna be..like how much to stay in that hotel???? coz alone my train fair will be £12.30 or £12.50 cnt member
PLEASE pm me with prices and what not!

I'll be booking the rooms soon, so any maybes, I'll be contacting you to check your situations. :)

Room costs will be better known when the rooms are booked, but expect below £30/night for sure. Last time I think it was nearer £25 per person per night, perhaps less. Best to assume it is £25 if you need to know in advance. I'll try to get us larger rooms to keep the costs down.

In fact, I should be able to get it under £20 per person per night if we get the rooms we're after. Plan for £25 just in case, but I'll post a breakdown of all the costs once they're in.

I wont actully b able 2 make it aymor, i hav 2 go on holes with my parents, i'm not sure if Fei is still goin tho.

Back