London October Expo VS Nick Kids Choice Awards

>>Xel<<

Adventurer
Not sure if everyone knows this just yet but the guys in the londonex forums have realised that the October Expo on the Saturday clashes with the Nick Kids Choice Awards so does this mean we're in for a jam packed visit to Excel??

Yeah, I was curious about this as well. It is on the same Saturday then. Hmmm. . .I think it will be ticketed and locked, so people wouldn't be wondering around outside if they belong to the KCA's. They will most likely treat it as a concert thing. :D

Not that i dislike the KCA's because the American one seems to pull in the celebrities. And its just slimey entertainment.

i can see it now,

"your anime fans? then you must be here too hear about Yu-gi-oh and Avatar"

i still find it great all the people who think Avatar is the best anime in the world ^^ how foolish they feel when they find the truth about it

Ryo Chan said:
i can see it now,

"your anime fans? then you must be here too hear about Yu-gi-oh and Avatar"

i still find it great all the people who think Avatar is the best anime in the world ^^ how foolish they feel when they find the truth about it

Ignorance is bliss :wink:

AFIK Avitar is one of those Cartoons that is so awesome that in another universe, it would deserve the accolade of anime. But here, it's just a great show, an' that's all it needs to be.

Though, as far as Fau-ime is concerned, Oban Star racers, represnet.

Back