London MCM Expo & Anime Village 29th & 30th October

yeah this should be fun ^_^ We(me & my friends) should be going this time too. I probably won't order tickets online this time though, we did last time but when we got there, the lines weren't that big :)

I didn't get to spend the whole day there anyway because of the journey i had to take to get there, so when i got there there was no one queuing up at all

It was not so bad on sunday, but the saturday morning was crazy the line to get in just getting going and going and going (like the bunny) :)

As we walked towards the centre, a man had told us we were lucky because now there were no queues at all, so i had wondered by that how big the queue must have been

well it went all the way around the middle and i mean all the way around and almost all the way back to the front door.
there where also a ling though the middle too.

We were lucky because we got there really early but around lunchtime when we went out to get food, the line was huge

dance

Jen-chan, you made it! Dance Dance Revolution, the one with Butterfly song is going to come out in July. Im gonna practise the expert level and challenge all of you :twisted:

Is that really Gu-chan? Does jenny smoke now? o_O
Yeah. We got there really early (grumbles) so we didn't have to cue for too long. Was worth it though =D

Queust

YAY! October rocks! Halloween is going to be on the day after... Do you think they'll have a scary theme this time. Although Star Trek was scary enough..

Lol. Amina, are you on MSN? o_O No one seems to be appearing on mine -kicks msn- Neh! I feel tired. I only got up half an hour ago.

valha said:
well it went all the way around the middle and i mean all the way around and almost all the way back to the front door.
there where also a ling though the middle too.
That must have been a long queue because that place we huge, so much bigger than i expected it to be, i felt like i was walking forever before i actually got to the place.

You know i've never played one of those dancing thing....wait, actually i have, once, and i don't think i scored a single point :?

You know i still don't know what i want to cosplay as, knowing me i will probably end up not getting to do it at all

Yeah. I had some trouble thinking about who to be. I settled on ino because it's easy. I was also considering san from mononoke. I could steal my sisters fake fur rug thing to wear. Lol

Is anyone planing to go to the after party this time round.
Ive been thinking of going buy dont think i would like to go on my own (with shades).

Hm... The party... I'm not sure. I don't think it would be all that great... Although it would give me time to talk with you guys. But then again. I don't think my friends will wanna go. >_<

i was thinking of maybe makeing name barges with the anime uk news banner and the user names of people going and sending them out to each person who wanta and is going so everyone knows who each other are and that other ppl there know who we all are :)

Back