London expo

should be going this time round not been in years. not sure if im doing all weekend tho as its halloween and thats means going out. dressing up and getting drunk somewhere.

Quick question form the hard of thinking. I was looking on the expo website to see how much a two day ticket for Friday and Saturday was or for how much the Friday tickets cost (and buying Tachi-'s Sat Ticket) but the only way to get into the Friday bit is to buy the Weekend ticket. Is that correct?

Stuart-says-yes said:
JAKEMAN said:
HEY EXPO PEEPS!

Hope to be seeing all of you, come find the red comet Jeice and the Supreme Kai! (Thats what me and my GF are cosplaying). If you pose as good as the ginyu force I might offer you membership to said force haha.

Cosplay Progress

Ok armour is nearly finished just need the ginyu force symbol and then will be coating it with resin

:wink:

the Ginyu Force you say?

YES THE GINYU FORCE!

If anyone poses with me in the photos I will offer a membership into the ginyu force in the form of ginyu force stickers!

Anyone else get a bit ticked off, when the expo won't update for weeks until like 5 days before its here?

Also anyone else got annoyed that the program for the last expo did not have the times for the panels?

They had them on the forum but no where else gar!

I've only got to find the times for the panels once I've got there. I can only hope the organization this year is better than last year, considering it's gonna be a bigger event this time around.

Didn't know if i should post this on the Sales thread instead but here are the Manga Ent. sales that are going to be at the Expo:

179753542.jpg

Hmm... still deciding about going or not. It does seem a bit weird that with 2 weeks to go the website doesn't seem complete, the anime and manga section is totally empty. There is no list of the stalls that will be there, no proposed layout... the about MCMExpo is totally empty. Am I looking at the wrong site?
http://www.londonexpo.com

hey, is it any fun to go to the expo by yourself? I can go this year, but I dont know anyone else who would be, not sure if its worth going if I am by myself tbh

SciFiBoy said:
I can go this year, but I dont know anyone else who would be, not sure if its worth going if I am by myself tbh
We plan to congregate en masse. Loneliness should be easily overcome, by conventional means or otherwise.

Back