London Expo meeting information stats

I've probably got an exam early June that I should be revising for in May but sign me up! (Y'all have Minxy to thank for this!)

Name: Simon (I'll answer to 'cow')
Days Attending: All or nothing! Both
Arriving: Early
Leaving: Late
Cosplay?: Tempted to go as Reno... but nah

This will be my first expo, so chances are I'll need help on booking/getting there and stuff. Also, is the room idea still going ahead...?

the only real problems with it is the exams...if they weren't there then i would be 100% sure of getting there..but i still say i will be there...

I've got a Chemistry exam on the Tuesday after the expo (the 30th) but I'm not letting my exams stop me from having fun :) I'm even planning to go see X-men 3 on the day it comes out during my study leave :twisted:

Fullmetalsgal said:
Tohru-san said:
days attending: Dunno

You'll be going on the Saturday! Enless you want to go on the Sunday without your friends :D

Guess so... And if I get the Ed coat I can go as him for Own clothes days! HA HA HA! :twisted: :twisted:

Good idea :D Just make sure it's not an Own clothes day in May as I'm on study leave then and i want to take pictures :D

I don't think I'll be wear my Lacus costume to school :wink:

Tohru-san said:
Fullmetalsgal said:
Tohru-san said:
days attending: Dunno

You'll be going on the Saturday! Enless you want to go on the Sunday without your friends :D

Guess so... And if I get the Ed coat I can go as him for Own clothes days! HA HA HA! :twisted: :twisted:

Good idea :D Just make sure it's not an Own clothes day in May as I'm on study leave then and i want to take pictures :D

I don't think I'll be wear my Lacus costume to school :wink:

OkaY! I guess you shouldnt! Heh heh!

Name: Darth Naruto (John)
Days attending: Saturday and Sunday
Arriving:9am-11am
Leaving:When everybody else leaves
Cosplay?:Yes a little bit

hey lets all meet in front of the room that its happening in or meet in the anime section. :p :D i came in very late last time in october :oops:

Name: Mangaminx (Michelle ;) )
Days Attending: Saturday or so Im told!
Arrival: Erm ive no idea
Leaving: Again.... much the same
Cosplay: Nope

Name: Emma (you can call me emma-chan if you want to lol)
Days Attending: Saturday
Arrival: whatever time it opens
Leaving: probably about 5ish
Cosplay: yeppo, im going as sheena from ToS

Back