London Expo May Meet

Hime!?? err no > < id never be cought dead with flipping fairys <.< side Hime is ditzy :p. i was thinking mabey Rukia though =x I think Valha shouled go as Ichigo like he said he wouled!!

I could well be going to the London expo, I wanted to go to the last but couldn't make it due to work.

Edit, I will be going and I'll be going with an old friend.

MUWHAHAHAHA..all hail my cossy! i going as a pokemon! lol if you see someone dressed as an Umbreon..thats me. try to ignore the sign that will be on my back saying "wild umbreon"

hope-fully we'll get there sooner and it WONT take as long to get home again..it took me and hollie(SelphiexZellFAN) the good part of at least 6 hours to get home..i think it was...well..between 4 to 6 hours! it was a living nightmare

You can put me down as a possible. I still need to work out what I want to do. I initially thought it clashed with another event I have on but it doesnt. I just gotta decide how much money I wanna spend (i.e. how many nights and which ones)

hehe that would be cool :)

cant wait for this its only a month away maybe we should talk about this event more now as its comeing up very very soon.

Oh whoops! I must have forgotten to post in here! Yup, I'm coming! *waves hands* I will almost certainly be wearing gothic lolita clothing too. *^_^*

sonia_leong said:
Oh whoops! I must have forgotten to post in here! Yup, I'm coming! *waves hands* I will almost certainly be wearing gothic lolita clothing too. *^_^*

Now there's something to look forward to. ;)

sonia_leong said:

Loli FTW!

Wow anouther Lolita fan! ^^

i may have a problem going by the look of things now..i had a brief look at the exam timetable set out..and it seems i have computing and geography on the 29th..the day after the expo..so i am thinking now that i may not be able to go..unless anyone has a suggestion on what i can do :?

Arbalest said:
i may have a problem going by the look of things now..i had a brief look at the exam timetable set out..and it seems i have computing and geography on the 29th..the day after the expo..so i am thinking now that i may not be able to go..unless anyone has a suggestion on what i can do :?

Go for just half a day on Sunday?

Arbalest said:
its a thought..but its a bit difficult up here in scotland :? i would need to get down there first

Are you coming down sat?
Maybe you could do sat afternoon/sun morning and then home again in sun afternoon.

Fort Max said:
Arbalest said:
its a thought..but its a bit difficult up here in scotland :? i would need to get down there first

Are you coming down sat?
Maybe you could do sat afternoon/sun morning and then home again in sun afternoon.

well i'm not sure what day i will come down yet, if i get the chance that is...but i will probably try to go on the saturday..and probably home on the sunday in time for the exams on monday

man me and my sis r gonna wake up so early in the morning just to go there and see u guys and maile flanagan and buy some stuff.i just hope not all the otakus took it all... :(
But I know the expo will be great :D

Sure i put my name down for this... connection probably died 1/2 way through. Well anyway hopefuuly will be free that weekend, and since i live in the big smoke (well on the undergound anyway) won't need accomidation.

Back