London expo cosplay status

JAKEMAN

Stand User
How is everoyne's cosplay for the october expo I have started on my helmet and its going really well.

I just need to get some orange and white spray paint to begin painting

im going as kakashi from naruto but im gettin the stuff from ebay ^_^
my friend is going as someone from sailor moon i think
my other friend is undecided
and my other friend is undecided
:p

I'm getting nowhere near my costume, and also I'm kinda unsure if I'm going due to my expenses, but hopefuklly I can make it.

Anyway I'm currently trying to work on a costume, but it's so hard since I don;t know how to sew and get the required matriels etc... I wanted to go as Misa from Death Note live action series version since I'm dark haired and not blonde, however I don't have a picture of her full body, so thats a no. In the last Expo my friend pointed out that my hair style is like Riona's from FFVIII and I thought it might be a cool idea to go as Riona since I don't have to worry about the wig. So I'm kinda working on that costume now.

As well as cosplaying as Chiyo-chan for the expo I'm also going as Kairi from Kingdom Hearts!

I'm getting a sewing machine at the end of August so then I'm going to try and begin to make the costumes

I've never made a costume before so has anyone got any tips for me?

Well i've completed my Icihgo costume from Tokyo mew mew ( Ichigo wearing her Black Cat out fit with big black and pink paws, i've taken abit of artist lisence =x)

So now i have to finish the tops for the Sakaki and Yomi Costumes ^_^

A decepticon at the expo what are the odds, Yes I am becoming Noisemaze for the otcober expo, watch out as a i have a gunblade hahaha.

Back