London Expo 29th-30th Cosplay final decisions

I'm not all that shy - I think you just have to know me - or I need drink. I'm very loud when intoxicated. Perhaps that should be my screen name... lol.

Well yeah that applies to me too, well not so much the intoxicated part, but i'm loud and even funny at times when i'm with my friends, and when i'm with my family, because then i don't really care what i say, or whether i get a laugh at my jokes

It's almost too easy to communicate with those who know you but to have an effect on those you don't know... then it matters.

Oh to have the guts to give people a true view of myself first of all without trying to lie to them. I guess everyone tries to create a self-projected image that they think everyone will like when it just loses you friends rather than winning them.

MadMagiciansMistress said:
Oh to have the guts to give people a true view of myself first of all without trying to lie to them. I guess everyone tries to create a self-projected image that they think everyone will like when it just loses you friends rather than winning them.
Hay i know exactly how that is, for ages i've always found myself doing that, because it seems so rare for me to actually find someone i have something in common with. So often i will adopt a slightly different persona, and hide some of the oddities of me. I think the best friends you can have are often the ones you've grown up with

Indeed it is true... because no matter how receptive you claim you are if you actually meet people you're always going to behave in that set... *ahem if I say what I think they're going to ignore me and think I'm a nut bar, so I'll say something more socially acceptable and... ah... they're ignoring me again* You'll always wish you were you in the beginning. People hate it when you suddenly change on them and they become assocaited with the crazy that is you.

mufufufu!

*ahem if I say what I think they're going to ignore me and think I'm a nut bar, so I'll say something more socially acceptable and... ah... they're ignoring me again*
Wow thats sounds just like what my brain says

Charter_Mage said:
*ahem if I say what I think they're going to ignore me and think I'm a nut bar, so I'll say something more socially acceptable and... ah... they're ignoring me again*
Wow thats sounds just like what my brain says

I feel the exact same way

The only people who appear not to be afflicted with this problem are amazingly confident... and it just isn't fair.

That and I have the problem of listening to my brain as it tries to stop me from making a complete **** of myself. I have to deal with my inner monologue while I'm trying my hardest to listen to other people. *why are you saying that?* And then of course I have to answer and I end up justifying to myself what I'm saying and then I miss something and the conversation leaves me behind... with new people that is.

Charter_Mage said:
I can believe anyone on this forum is that shy, you all seem very confident, though of course that is the power of being behind a computer screen, i doubt i could hardly get a word out if i ever met any of you

lolz dito @_@ id probs have to walk around in the shadows n hope not to be noticed ^^
havent decided yet but if i do im most probs going as Ceres she does rule lolz

Xxfrozen_wolfxX said:
lolz dito @_@ id probs have to walk around in the shadows n hope not to be noticed ^^
havent decided yet but if i do im most probs going as Ceres she does rule lolz
Ha, ha, yeah thats what i will do :)

I'm definately gonna be Paine from ffx-2 in her usual outfit. So no one copy me ¬_¬....
Should be fun ^_^ I'm looking forward to this so much!

Back