Lol@My Music Coursework

shira

Shinigami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6qDwrdhmkQ

:lol: It was badly done really. Sorry I kept laughing and stuff, but before we recorded it, Jake kept making jokes about me looking at the camera n stuff. But its me on drums. Not great I admit.

It WAS Megadeth- Countdown To Extinction

But no vocals/bass etc. it sounds way different.

Ryo Chan said:
god GCSE Music of been made so easy now

we had to write our own song :(

:lol: So did we dont worry. Its just that piece HAD to be a cover to see how well we could recreate someone else's song.

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
GCSE's? you actually do that for school?

Yeah, it's for us idiots that didn't want an easy grade like you can get in Drama or Art
=) I'm kinda surprised, as there is no proper art training at school whatsoever. There is a bit of history of art and some basic handcraft here and there, but that's all.

Spyro201 said:
I took Music, Drama and Art. Biggest regret of my life. They all suck major balls. Srsly.
Art GCSE...dont remind me. So glad i finished that **** this year. Was a pretty bad choice on my part though seeing as i'm crap at it.

Yeah, it's for us idiots that didn't want an easy grade like you can get in Drama or Art

Art's only easy if you can draw, a mistake I made that took me until the beginning of year 11 to figure out.

Bah. All we basically did through the 2 years was draw pointless **** that no one except the teacher cared about.

We did do one design and modeling project with chicken wire and plaster etc though. It didn't go well...

I was tempted to take Art, but I got pressurised so much before I could pick which GCSEs I would take, plus, I wanted to do Media Studies more anyway.

Apparently, I can draw a lot better than my friends... but I'm still rubbish. D:

What was the "question" for the coursework? I remember doing it and everything had to be written ourselves. Still, I got an A. It's a dos.

Link100p said:
What was the "question" for the coursework? I remember doing it and everything had to be written ourselves. Still, I got an A. It's a dos.

If your on about my coursework. It was basically just a group performance of an existing song. So me and my friend done Countdown to extinction.

Back