Legal Streaming for Autumn 2020 Anime Simulcasts & Catalog Additions

More Funimation simuldubs.

Assault Lily BOUQUET, The Day I Became a God, and Golden Kamuy Season 3 English dubs are coming soon or now streaming!

Heaven Official's Blessing (Tian Guan Ci Fu) is now streaming on Funimation.

Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown is US/CA only on Funimation, but the subtitled version is still be available on Crunchyroll.

Warlords of Sigrdrifa is getting a simuldub on Funimation. In addition Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown has finally been made available for UK/IE territories, it does have a limited window however (from 6th Nov to 12th Nov).

The official AnimeLog YouTube channel has started uploading series outside Japan. They currently have the first episodes for:
  • Aware! Meisaku-kun (English Sub)
  • Hungry Heart: Wild Striker (English Sub, Portuguese Dub)
  • Fantastic Children (English Dub)
  • New Jungle Emperor Leo (English Sub)
  • Konnichiwa Anne: Before Green Gables (English Sub)
  • The World of Golden Eggs (English Sub)

The official AnimeLog YouTube channel has started uploading series outside Japan. They currently have the first episodes for:
  • Aware! Meisaku-kun (English Sub)
  • Hungry Heart: Wild Striker (English Sub, Portuguese Dub)
  • Fantastic Children (English Dub)
  • New Jungle Emperor Leo (English Sub)
  • Konnichiwa Anne: Before Green Gables (English Sub)
  • The World of Golden Eggs (English Sub)
I had a quick look, it appears you can check the rest of the episodes as they're unlisted by going into the playlist (only tested it with Konnichiwa Anne so far).

The Irregular at Magic High School: Visitor Arc is getting dubbed by BangZoom! and will stream on Funimation.

In addition Crunchyroll are also dubbing I'm Standing on a Million Lives, Jujutsu Kaisen, Noblesse and TONIKAWA.

Apparently Gonzo has a YouTube channel uploading older anime for worldwide access:
  • Blassreiter
  • Kaleido Star Season 1
  • Kaleido Star Season 2
  • Red Garden
  • Solty Rei
  • The Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk
  • The Tower of Druaga: The Sword of Uruk

Back