Legal Streaming 2020: Q1 Winter Season

Yeah, I meant something in line with the TV airing last week in Japan. Around the time when everyone was looking for more information about what was happening other than the page being updated to say episode 7 was due next week.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who resorted to other means to see it seeing as how with it not being added last week, the impression was left that we just weren't getting it at all.

Eh, I watched it today and found it to be dire so would be happy if it was ignored as it seemed everything I hated about ReZero distilled into an hour. And stuff that was so not funny.

Yeah, I meant something in line with the TV airing last week in Japan. Around the time when everyone was looking for more information about what was happening other than the page being updated to say episode 7 was due next week.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who resorted to other means to see it seeing as how with it not being added last week, the impression was left that we just weren't getting it at all.
I didn't mind the lack of news since it was likely a case of CR still being in discussions concerning licensing and weren't in a state to be sharing plans at that time. As it has no overall effect on the story it wasn't essential that CR license it so I see no major issue here. Sure it would've been nice to know what was going on but I can't really blame them.

Catalog: English Dub add-ons now available on Crunchyroll are the following:
  • In/Spectre
  • Konosuba Season 2 + OVA
Catalog: Now available to stream on Netflix are the following (10 in total):
  • Akame ga Kill! [dub/sub]
  • Arrietty [dub/sub]
  • The Cat Returns [dub/sub]
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure [dub/sub]
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders [dub/sub]
  • My Neighbour the Yamada [dub/sub]
  • Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind [dub/sub]
  • Princess Mononoke [dub/sub]
  • Spirited Away [dub/sub]
  • The Tale of the Princess Kaguya [dub/sub]

Future Season: Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation Season 2 will be getting a subbed & dubbed stream on Funimation this Summer.

Catalog: Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation Season 1 will be getting a dubbed stream on Funimation.

Catalog: KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world!- Legend of Crimson will be available to stream on Crunchyroll dubbed and subbed. The subbed stream begins on 25th March and dubbed stream begins sometime in April.

Back