Learn japanese!!

Pomtry

Combat Butler
I was browsing the web for language websites and i found this great website where it teaches you japanese, chinese, french, german, spanish, greek etc. I hope this helps a lot of you who have always wanted to learn a new language. :D

http://www.trymango.com/

Looks good, I might have to try it out, need to look into it a bit to see if it's legitimate though, I have no reason to doubt that it is of course, it's just a new thing see.

I wish there was a kind of language learning website like Wikipedia, where anyone can contribute. That would be awesome.

Cool, just signed up.
I know quite a lot of japanese at the moment but think it would be handy to learn a bit of polish.
HUGE amount of Polish people here.

Outlawstar said:
Cool, just signed up.
I know quite a lot of japanese at the moment but think it would be handy to learn a bit of polish.

Like.. half of the employees at the Tesco store I work in are Polish. :eek:

Faye said:
Outlawstar said:
Cool, just signed up.

Lmao thats so true, theres a shop by mine called Lidl i went in & some polish guy said in a weird accent "Need any help?" & i burst out laughing in the middle of the store.

Lelouch said:
Faye said:
Outlawstar said:
Cool, just signed up.

Lmao thats so true, theres a shop by mine called Lidl i went in & some polish guy said in a weird accent "Need any help?" & i burst out laughing in the middle of the store.

I'd say you were the outlier in that conversation. :wink:

Faye said:
Lelouch said:
Faye said:
Outlawstar said:
Cool, just signed up.

I'd say you were the outlier in that conversation. :wink:

I guese i was :oops:

Hey, has anyone actually been able to get this to work?
It looks like a great idea. Though when i tried it out the other day i left it loading all day long without any joy, only stopping when it actually crashed my computer!

Charter_Mage said:
Hey, has anyone actually been able to get this to work?
It looks like a great idea. Though when i tried it out the other day i left it loading all day long without any joy, only stopping when it actually crashed my computer!

Haha. I joined and never got it to work, It just kept on Loading and loading, Same as you. I haven't tried it for ages though.

Back