Latest Cowboy Bebop OP Parody aka Watch Akagi & Kaiji

Necromancer

Stand User
Didn't know where to put this video I 'found' (saw on a blog and had to repost) and I'm always recommending people watch these 2 great Madhouse animes, they're so different to the usual stuff and I love Fukumoto Nobuyuki's style, though Madhouse make it look a bit nicer :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3TMJHFhJPA

Edit: damn it, missed out a T in the thread name, that should be Latest (fixed)

Akagi OP
Akagi ED1 Wa Kuu still sounds like **** You to me at the start :lol:
Akagi ED2
Kaiji OP love this cause it's Kaiji/Akagi's seiyuu singing
Kaiji ED

There are a ton of those cowboy bebop opening parodies :lol:
Just some being Evangelion, Musashi, Cromartie High School and of course the one I think everybody expected Haruhi ¬_¬

Re: Laest Cowboy Bebop OP Parody aka Watch Akagi & Kaiji

Necromancer said:
Edit: damn it, missed out a T in the thread name, that should be Latest
You can edit the thread name by editing your first post and changing it, I think.

Didn't watch the whole video (I swear I'm the only person who doesn't like the Cowboy Bebop opening :? ) but it looked like they did an ok job.

I've watched Akagi and I'm watching Kaiji - they certainly have their own unique style to them, not just in terms of art, but in story, direction, etc. Of the two I prefer Akagi at the moment, although as Kaiji's not finished it'd be a little premature to say for certain. Still, I think the focus on mahjong in Akagi allows for a lot more intelligence and complexity than the situations Kaiji has faced so far. Also the fact that Kaiji seems to burst into tears every episode is... not so good. I get that he's in some desperate situations, but even so.

Back