Large Manga sale Everything Must GO !!!

Trigun 9 / 11 / 12
Battle Roayle 12
one piece 1 - 17

Have all been sold

I will be putting most of the manga left up on ebay on monday so if you want any i will reserve them for you.

I've opened a dispute earlier today on paypal. Didn't want to have to do this... After looking at how many persons didn't see their stuff, it does sounds a bit dodgy... :(

The latest interaction with Pomtry was that he claims the package was sent and it's my fault I gave a wrong address, as this would prevent my books being delivered altogether, even though I can go to that house and check and also I can call the post office to check that. He also said it's my fault for not requesting secure / signed post.

If you guys used paypal, I think it's sensible to open a dispute and try to chargeback from credit card.

I contacted Pomtry, he was very apologetic over the situation and simply hadn't sent mine, he assured me they were sent today however. I'd recommend sending him an email rather than starting a paypal dispute.

sasari said:
I contacted Pomtry, he was very apologetic over the situation and simply hadn't sent mine, he assured me they were sent today however. I'd recommend sending him an email rather than starting a paypal dispute.
Hi Sasari, I was doing that until it completed 2 weeks and no sign of my books.

Anyway, opening a dispute is still not labeling him anything bad. It just means a problem occured, let's try to resolve it friendly. Doing that through Paypal, just allows paypal to have records of our chats and in case I need to escalate they know / at least heard of what happened.

It's important to open a dispute on Paypal swiftly if you get suspicious. I was screwed once buying in this way and the seller kept dragging it on with excuses of post being slow, a friend posting it late etc. Soon enough I'd left it too long, couldn't file a proper complaint on Paypal and never got my money back. Incidentally I will likely kill the seller and take his soul if I ever encounter him again on the internet.

R

Rui said:
It's important to open a dispute on Paypal swiftly if you get suspicious.
Like I said, it was not because I was suspicious, I got suspicious when the second week without any news from my stuff passed by and the guy started blaming me... :( He did say he sent it to my old address, but still, no news from it, last time I checked. Gonna check that again tomorrow and saturday, but I'm keeping my hopes low.... :(

Yagami said:
chaos said:
sasari said:
Mine arrived today!
Glad to hear one of us got it =)
Mine arrived aswell!
Other than it being late, it was a great price, great condition and a great dvd!
I deem this person a trust able and reasonable seller ;)
F****** hell.. I start to suspect Royal mail have something personal against me =(

Anyway, the dispute will be opened for 18 more days. Enough time for me to receive it or to be returned to Pomtry. Like I said, I just want my books! :p

chaos said:
Yagami said:
chaos said:
sasari said:
Mine arrived today!
Mine arrived aswell!
Other than it being late, it was a great price, great condition and a great dvd!
F****** hell.. I start to suspect Royal mail have something personal against me =(

Anyway, the dispute will be opened for 18 more days. Enough time for me to receive it or to be returned to Pomtry. Like I said, I just want my books! :p

I want you to have your books :eek:

Pomtry said:
chaos said:
Yagami said:
chaos said:
sasari said:
Mine arrived today!
Mine arrived aswell!

I want you to have your books :eek:
Going to the old flat tomorrow, as I mention to you before. Will also try the post office again. Hope it's there tomorrow ...

Tried the old flat and the post office. Nothing. Hey chalky, did you get your stuff?

I've escalated the dispute to paypal as I didn't get the books or a refund.

Back