Kowloon Generic Romance Volume 1 Review

Sarah

Staff
AUKN Staff
Kowloon Walled City – a place where the past, present and future seem to intermingle and realtor Reiko Kujirai might just be falling for her co-worker, the laid-back Hajime Kudou. But not everything is as it seems…

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Great review! I’m really glad you enjoyed it just as much as I did. :)

Re the Mature Rating/Shrink Wrapping - I’m wondering if they’re simply future proofing for volumes to come or it was based on the scene when she’s on the stepladders painting, although I personally don’t feel that warranted it. 🤔

Great review! I’m really glad you enjoyed it just as much as I did. :)

Re the Mature Rating/Shrink Wrapping - I’m wondering if they’re simply future proofing for volumes to come or it was based on the scene when she’s on the stepladders painting, although I personally don’t feel that warranted it. 🤔
Thank you - I hope I've done it justice! :)

And you might well be right re. the Mature Rating/Shrink Wrapping and the future proofing theory. I guess we'll see... 😅

Thanks for the review! I want to pick this one up now. I was definitely attracted by the cover but I didn't really understand what to expect from it, so your review really helped me out!

Thanks for the review! I want to pick this one up now. I was definitely attracted by the cover but I didn't really understand what to expect from it, so your review really helped me out!
Thank you - this is one title I can wholeheartedly recommend (and they're rare) so I'm hoping you'll find it to be a good read too! :)

Back