Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories

Grrr I am so annoyed, this has been out for ages and our USELESS GAME store has never stocked it EVER!

Suffice to say I have never actually played it. =_=;;

Basically Namine makes him forget everything that happened at Castle Oblivion if I remeber rightly.
If you complete it you get Reverse/Rebirth Mode where you play as Riku.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only titbit I know about KH2 is that Tron is, apparently, in it. Although citing Penny Arcade as reference material is a dubious practice at best :)

Ramen89 said:
Well theres a few new worlds, Pirates Of The Carribean being one of them.
Oh yeah! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sorry, I heard that Pirates of the Carribean was gonna be in it...does anyone know when KH2 will arrive in th UK?

i can find out what the latest about KH2 is for ya if you want..and i know that Auron is in it as well..but i think most of ya know that..

EDIT: i found out that KH2 may come out about May 26th 06 here..in case..anyone was interested

i herd about Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. what is it?
also is there going to be friction between kiari and that new girl (from chain of memories) or is she not in KH2?

Final Mix was just an updated version of the first Kingdom Hearts, it was only available in Japan, and yes there probably will be friciton between Kairi and Naminé, because I think Naminé has a thing for Sora.

From what i have read upon...Kingdom hearts 2 was released on the 28th this month in the US...so its just a question of when for here.

A friend lent me this game and I gave it back as soon as the dude in the cloak told me anything I wanted to do had to be done with cards. It's like playing bloody Yu-Gi-Oh.

yea that was kingdom hearts: chain of memories.. its not brillant but the story is alright and explains alot of stuff in between I and II, after a while you do get the hang of the cards. Grrrr i hate the last boss i cant defeat him!!!!

Tips anyone??

Back