Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Rules

Completely Average High School Student
The release date for Kingdom Heats 3 is currently unknown, however with events such as the Square Enix Party 2007, maybe we shall have a slight insight into this matter. However interview responses from key Square Enix staff seem to indicate a release date around 2009.

I was hoping for this to be out in either this year or early 2008.

What do you think?

Although yes Kingdom Hearts 3 will probably be made, there is nothing confirmed whatsoever as to when it will be out. i honestly don't expect it for a year to two years.

would be great if the third installment had levels from lesser known disney films

ie basil the great mouse detective, the rescurers or sword in the stone perhaps??

X_nick_X said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
I think you should SHUT UP
Look if you don't us just go to another forum.

I tell one person to shut up and all of a sudden I don't like (I assume that's the word you left out) everyone here? Quite the assumption but you're wrong. And I'm not the only one who doesn't like this guy or his stupid-ass topics.

This is the most stupid thread I've read in a while.

The game has not yet been announced.
Release dates for unannounced games exist only in people's heads.
Your topic with five exclamation marks is insultingly misleading.

Edit: Request to mods, if they are reading, or the original poster:

Could you change the title of the thread to something abit more suitable or close this thread?

I don't seeing it going anywhere from this point however...

Okay... KH3 won't be out in a very very long time. Nomura is working on a new series, and the only KH Game coming out soon is on the PSP or DS or Mobile, with Mickey as the Main Character >.>

And Darkness rules, you are so annoying. You're just as worse as that other guy ( I think he was 9tails or something)

Darkness Rules said:
So is your mam and she never complained hahaha

Watch what you are saying... We are trying to be very nice to welcomers, but you somehow have pushed it pass the line.

You post topic in the wrong section, you post irrevelant sources. And now, you are insulting a member.

I have not insulted you, but merely telling you of the faults. So think before you post, end of.

Edit : Okay, basically my post were some kind of insult. And I do apologise for that, Darkness rules. But you could've been a better person than me and ignored it or at least debated back or something

Ryo Chan said:
Darkness Rules said:

ah the maturity of internet kids. :roll:

i'm impressed the mods haven't banned him yet

Mods don't ban, Admins do =P. Mods are only there to lock topics or move them, and have a bit of power in their own area they are appointed to.

Paul, Please get on here, please.

Chrono Demon said:
Ryo Chan said:
Darkness Rules said:

ah the maturity of internet kids. :roll:

i'm impressed the mods haven't banned him yet

Mods don't ban, Admins do =P. Mods are only there to lock topics or move them, and have a bit of power in their own area they are appointed to.

Paul, Please get on here, please.

now ur just getting techincal XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back