Kevin Smith Live 1 & 2 + DVD review

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Today is what I like to call an amazing day, I found out Genshiken is getting special OVAs and also Kevin Smith is releasing a new set of Live on Tour DVD's

There is already a great DVD out there called An Evening with Kevin Smith its four hours long and is put together from various appearences he made while touring uni's un the US answering questions about his films and life. Amazingly funny and has some brilliant stories about his life and movies. Also has appearences on stage by Jason Mews. I managed to get a signed copy of this and have watched it over and over again and it never gets boring

Well he's now releasing a sequel to this

AN EVENING WITH KEVIN SMITH 2: EVENING HARDER is now available for pre-order and due out in November (along side the DVD release of Clerks 2). This all-new 2-disc set contains wildly irreverent and uproarious tour footage from Smith's recent concerts in London (HOW THE f##K DID I MISS THAT), and Toronto. Don't miss your chance to hear the inner-most thoughts and brazen opinions of the writer/director who brought you inspired films like CLERKS, DOGMA and his latest CLERKS II

I have already pre-ordered my signed copy along with a pre-ordered signed copy of Clerks 2 - Its definately a good day for Kevin Smith Fans

Nah just a HUGE fan passing on my joy of finding out tht he has another live dvd out

Why does everyone think I'm on commision..... this happened when I reviewed another dvd

MY SIGNED LIVE DVD 'EVENING HARDER' (2nd live gig set) has turned up, oh my god its better than I expected.

DVD 1 is the Toronto gig where the audience ask hom about his films, life and what the future holds, I was wetting myself with his answers. It also includes a special mini feature where Smith takes to the street in a Limo to find out is there is such a thing as Canadian quisine.

DVD 2 - LONDON GIG - same stuff as the first dvd but with the UK asking questions, just as funny as disc one.
Special Feature is a must see on disc 2 - Jason Mewes wanderoing around london trying out his chat-up lines on the UK girls. So in the words of Jay... "Ladies Ladies Ladies, have you ever had you a-hole eaten out by a fat man in an overcoat

Back