Ken Akamatsu......

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
i love all of his work...Love Hina, A.I Love you, and Negima!
my fave had to be Love hina, due to all the embarising situations he got him self into... and it was just plain comedy all the way.....

which of his work is your fave........or anything else related post here!!!

Funny thing is, although most manga-ka design very similar looking characters from one story to another, which normally appeals to me (Yuu Watase for instance), the fact that all of his characters seem to have come out of Love Hina is what puts me off his other stories. I did nearly buy A.I. Love You but I couldn't handle the artwork.

Well i've only read Love Hina so far (the first five volumes), i really enjoy Love Hina and i hope to read A.I. Love You sometime in the future. I can't say i have been put off by the similar character style but i did find it a little amusing (I'm not sure thats really the right word) when i saw how similar the girl in A.I. Love You was to Naru.

Charter_Mage said:
Well i've only read Love Hina so far (the first five volumes), i really enjoy Love Hina and i hope to read A.I. Love You sometime in the future. I can't say i have been put off by the similar character style but i did find it a little amusing (I'm not sure thats really the right word) when i saw how similar the girl in A.I. Love You was to Naru.

thats cos A.I LOve you was written before love hina, and the main girl from AI influenced his character design on Naru....(says so in the manga)

so you recommend the Love Hina manga then? one of the characters looks a lot like Hyatt from Excel Saga though, doesn't she?

Back