Kelly Osbourne is Turning Japanese on ITV2

**** em i say notice they see the perverted bit

Then it's

OMG ALL AZNS ARE PERVERTS!!!

They miss out the edicatcy parts.

It's not wow those asians are polite it's always look for the bad.

"The Japanese have a very perverted and sexual side to them, but also they have a kind and forgiving side to them too." .... Yeah, great words from Kelly there, they really give the Japanese a good reputation.

Lupus Inu said:
"The Japanese have a very perverted and sexual side to them, but also they have a kind and forgiving side to them too."
How is that different from the rest of the world? If the UK and US doesn't think that a lot of people in their own country have strange fetishes then they need to watch Eurotrash.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Lupus Inu said:
"The Japanese have a very perverted and sexual side to them, but also they have a kind and forgiving side to them too."
How is that different from the rest of the world? If the UK and US doesn't think that a lot of people in their own country have strange fetishes then they need to watch Eurotrash.

Alternatively, Google Image Search..

Think Japan is the only country to have sex pics of cartoons? Go on.. Search for your cartoon favorites in Google image search... Now consider yourself educated and your childhood ruined.

PS: DAMN YOU RULE 34! *shakes fist*

To be fair alot of Japanese people are "perverts" by our standards, but that's only because they've been brought up in a culture where sex is OK but violence isn't, whereas here and in America it's the opposite. I'm with Japan on that issue.

The problem with Kelly Osbourne is that shes too westernised, and stuck in her western ways. To you and me, and other people who have real interest in the culture we take what we see and accept it, taking the good with the bad.
And because we see snippets of it every day in what we read and what we watch we don't have to ask 'Why are they doing that?', because we already have some idea

The thing I found annoying is when she cosplayed. They said 'manga animation' and 'cartoons'. They could at least have their facts straight and say 'anime' for pete's sake. And it's for Fun. Jeeze. making out the japanese to be pervs and weird people is stupid. They would think we were weird and disrespectful with things like our yob culture, religion etc. We have brothels, they have Love hotels. Man, get a grip.

But those Oxygen things looked well cool...I want one :D

Back