Keeping on topic

Sigil

Hikikomori
I'm the same.

(is the Ichigo title based on that bar)
(have you noticed i'm trying to get a lot of last post's so my name comes up quite a bit on the forums section)

Sigil said:
I'm the same.

(is the Ichigo title based on that bar)
(have you noticed i'm trying to get a lot of last post's so my name comes up quite a bit on the forums section)

Please only post if you have something relevant to say; if you're just posting for the sake of it, it's spam and will most likely be deleted- which defeats your purpose anyway.

I ain't spamming, just got more to say than alot of the people i've seen so far. Most of my posts are questions aswell so incite further posting and i try to keep them interesting and decently long. Also you didn't answer my question, is the Ichigo title based off the bar underneath your name.

Plus if you look you'll see that i've only took on about 8 topics at most because they are the only ones i'm interested in. I also left the one about asking the japanese reporter just because someone else hasn't been answered yet and it would be quite rude if he was missed because i was impatient.

I've split this from the main thread since it has nothing to do with renting anime. Sigil, the questions you seem to be asking in other threads seem less there to spark discussion than for your intended purpose of posting for the sake of it- "what's farscape" for example had nothing to do with the original topic and is easily answered by Google and Wikipedia anyway. I assume by the fact that you're posting here at all that you want to be a part of this community, so consider my words not as an attempt to pick an argument, but as polite advice as to how you can continue to do so.

Back