Kaze UK to bring Clamp in Wonderland To London Expo

devilrules666

Combat Butler
If you're a fan of the Clamp group of artists, then Kaze UK have announced via their Twitter feed that they will be bringing a very special treat to those of you attending the MCM London Expo in May.

The treat in question is Clamp in Wonderland - Precious Edition, containing two volumes of music videos featuring all of the groups characters from 1989 to 2006. As well as those music videos, this edition also contains storyboards and interviews in both English and French.

A limited quantity of these collections will be available to buy during the London Expo weekend - some copies will be set aside for those visiting the show on the Friday, with another batch reserved to be sold on a first-come, first-served basis on Saturday.

http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Kaze_U ... _Expo.html

Well, screw you guys for taking this to the May (which I can't go to) one instead of the October (which I might go to) one, it sounds really lovely.

devilrules666 said:
As well as those music videos, this edition also contains storyboards and interviews in both English and French.

Sound good to me will see if I can make it, but if it is in French too this will mean they will be probably sealing it at the Japan Expo in Paris this summer :D

Back