Kanye West recreates AKIRA in his latest music video

Though I'm not a fan of Kanye West or anyone like him i watched it with my younger brother & Had a Full Blown Row about Him Using real versions of scenes from Akira & Using Daft Punk too. I actually had the urge to kick the preverbal crap out of him cause he almost said Akira Stole it from kanye [Note the stupidity]

My God have you ever wanted to kill someone so much about they Ignorance and sheer hatred for anime, j-Music and Asian TV/Film?

WTF

I watched the video to this song ages ago and I kinda liked it...
I mainly liked the daft punk... but anyway,

did anyone else notice that the Japanese at the start of the video is plain gibberish!? :?

I think one bit says "sutosoka" or "sutonka"! I can't really tell since the "So" looks like a "N", But anyway both don't make sence...

Just so I'm not making any mistakes, I also translated the 3rd one that pops up on screen, it says "yorinagaku"... This doesn't mean anything...

Re: WTF

I've heard worse, but I have definitely heard better. All the video was just mindless drivel (A scanner? WTF?), and the song sounded like typical mainstream rap; a collection of stolen ideas.
crAzy said:
I watched the video to this song ages ago and I kinda liked it...
I mainly liked the daft punk... but anyway,

did anyone else notice that the Japanese at the start of the video is plain gibberish!? :?

I think one bit says "sutosoka" or "sutonka"! I can't really tell since the "So" looks like a "N", But anyway both don't make sence...

Just so I'm not making any mistakes, I also translated the 3rd one that pops up on screen, it says "yorinagaku"... This doesn't mean anything...
I can't read Japanese, but I just knew it was gibberish.

I think the song is actually okay! ^_^

I think it's good that it was influenced by Akira - it'll make more people take notice of the movie, I think.

Xelis said:
Song was ****, but the video, even that it wasnt that great I just see it as a tribute to Akira, hes not exactly trying to recreate Akira like everyone is saying here, hes just giving it his respect, as they say in the hood.

Word.

'Stronger' music video by Kanye West

The music video also tries to make Kanye West look like a live action anime/manga character. i.e. Face expression wise.

Back