Kakegurui Collector’s Edition Review

Onosume

That Aikatsu Person
AUKN Staff
Disgustingly sexy and brilliantly grotesque, Kakegurui takes a silly and over-the-top premise and just rolls with it, producing a show that you can giggle at like a lunatic as the cast really get their gambling freak on.

Continue reading...

I'm torn in between buying this masterpiece anime or boycot the release. The netflix dub is perfect. And yet Sentai had to produce a new dub. Re-dubbing is cheaper than paying netflix???

I'm torn in between buying this masterpiece anime or boycot the release. The netflix dub is perfect. And yet Sentai had to produce a new dub. Re-dubbing is cheaper than paying netflix???

TBF it's really Netflix that's at fault here not Sentai. But it's up to you if you want to buy the physical release sans the dub that you like or not, ultimately.

A more effective boycott would be against Netflix. Anime Limited and Sentai are merely victims of Netflix's unreasonable licensing demands.

Back