K-On! goes to London in new movie

shh227

Dandy Guy, in Space
The new K-On! anime movie's plot is out. It been confirmed that all five members of the all-female high school music band HTT will be invading London. The anime movie will premiere in Japan on 23 December 2011 in over 130 different theatres.
The movie will have an anime original story and all voice casts are expected to return to the same roles. The voice actre<a href="http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/encyclopedia/people.php?id=62870"></a>ss Aki Toyosaki has confirmed that new songs have been made for the new film.

<a href="http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/interest/2011-08-13/k-on-film-basic-story-premise-revealed">Source</a>

I don't really know what to say, It is pretty decent that Kyoto Ani would take a risk in moving the series out of Japan.

Yet I still get that feeling that it will be a full-length movie of them doing random things and play a song at the end, it just doesn't interest me, however lowering my expectations for this is probably for the best.

I hope for a good representation of England, kind of like what Eden Of The East did for America.

Last edited by a moderator:
How.........................................................................................................convenient. Playing Albert Hall, or Wembley? No wait,,,,, K-on,,,,,,Stringfellows.

This is interesting, although I guess they could've done any old city and it would still make sense.

I'll be catching this once it is released.

I would like to see some famous british singers making some cameo apperances.

Want to see a lot of funny english like "No rice no life!"

Rena Ryuugu said:
Awesome :D I wonder if they will visit any famous places in London.
You mean like Clapham Junction, or Hackney? :lol: That's been done before.

tmabbeyroad.jpg

Nah, they have a fixin' it up montage while they rebuild Croydon with Prince Charles.

Edit: uncanny timing there...

ayase said:
Nah, they have a fixin' it up montage while they rebuild Croydon with Prince Charles.

or Yui and Mio going mental in Tottenham, taking out rioters with Geetah and Eliziberth

Lawrence said:
Ryo Chan said:
ayase said:

or Yui and Mio going mental in Tottenham, taking out rioters with Geetah and Eliziberth

Rioters? But there are no men in K-on, so these alleged rioters are non-existant. :p
WRONG! There's the guy who runs the Music Store, plus there's some blokes at the wedding.

memorium said:
Soubi-Hurt said:
Also if it is London how the hell did they obtain ice cream in winter?
Because they're hardcore

Because they discovered the joys of shopping in Iceland :oops:

Anyway, I pretty much believe that it will be: K-On! being K-On! + Tea + Crumpets + Big Ben + Performance at the end, pretty much!

TheLasersharkKH said:
Anyway, I pretty much believe that it will be: K-On! being K-On! + Tea + Crumpets + Big Ben + Performance at the end, pretty much!
Regular visitors to a certain imageboard have had their voices heard.

2m8DG.jpg

Back