Just another day on AUKN

Lupus

Baka Ranger
Ok, so like... I was uber bored today in college and had some ideas to generalize people in this forum and hopefully they were to me at least funny... so I wrote out this short fiction(?) on what stereotypically on the forums with some slight exaggeration of people. However, take notice now that I didn't pick people out to single them out or to uber annoy them so they flame me, I did it for a laugh guys, don't take anything I say seriously. You have my reassurance on this matter. <3

So like... here it is.

Just another day on AUKN

It’s just another typical day on AUKN, as usual hardly anyone is online and the last active topic was in the text games section so people could raise their post counts but hide it and pretend they’re posting for “funâ€

Wow, this was comical, you got everyone to a tee, really funny stuff, especially the doberman pharaoh bit(so true)^^

Id actually read more of these.
Good job.

I read the this without reading the bit saying it was all made up... I thought it was taken from a chatroom for a minute.

Should have figured it was fiction as Doberman Pharaoh seemed to let it drop after one comment lol

I am still hurt and going for a sulk that I didn't get a mention, I shall say good day to you sir

Hehe, actually, I tend to think people around here look like \ somehow relate to their avatars. Anyway, this was great fun - needs more! I'm being portrayed as a pretentious literate bastard; I'm certainly not literate!

Sy said:
It sucks. I'm not in it.
You're going to be in the next one.

Kurogane said:
Glad I'm not in it. :p :lol:

You were going to be in it.

McIcy said:
I am still hurt and going for a sulk that I didn't get a mention, I shall say good day to you sir.
Wait, what? You ARE in it. You just don't say anything. >_>

Sy is gonna be "WTFDaveMustaine" though, it's a better username to use.

I'm also glad you all enjoyed it. : D

Will provide the next one soon.

Paul said:
Hehe, actually, I tend to think people around here look like \ somehow relate to their avatars
Strange, I mentioned this exact same thing to Dan the other day.

On Topic: I found that brilliant to read. I'm quoting Speed Racer, yet I've never seen it. Thats pure win. I'm awaiting the second one.

Paul said:
Hehe, actually, I tend to think people around here look like \ somehow relate to their avatars.
Excuse me sir, but I believe that most of my avatars have been quite female-orientated... I'M NOR' A GIRL!!! :p

I'll read up on it when I get time. Menta be doing coursework atm... :roll:

Lupus Inu said:
McIcy said:
I am still hurt and going for a sulk that I didn't get a mention, I shall say good day to you sir.
Wait, what? You ARE in it. You just don't say anything. >_>

I wanted lines..... although I did mean to thankyou for the honourary mention I am very thankful :D

No mention of me, oh well, but its good overall, good wee laugh.

Paul said:
Hehe, actually, I tend to think people around here look like \ somehow relate to their avatars.

i actually think like that in a way as well, for some not all though. i never matched any avatar i've used though.

Read it now, and the best parts for me were:
Paul's entertainment for 10mins.
"Weabos"

Pretty funny stuff. Ryo's one fits to a tee. ;)

Damn you, Lupus! >:[

Nah, that's actually really funny! Except, I don't actually like Final Fantasy VII more than other FFs. In fact, I much prefer FFXII to FFVII, so you are wrong there! ;P

Back