Just a small question...

Arbalest

黒い剣士
i have been having problems with Blue PS2 disc's. they don't seem to be working on either of my PS2's, i was just curious to see if anyone else has had a problem like this and/or if they have a solution to the problem. :? the other discs work though.

The blue PS2 disc's are CDs, the other ones are DVDs. And I have never had this probelm myself, but from what I have read etc. it seems, that things like that happen, when the Lense of the laser gets dirty. You can check this, if you take a music CD and test if it works. If it works, then the lense shouldbe clean and there is something wrong with you PS2 and if not, it just means you need to get the lense cleaned.

But be carefull with the CD-shaped discs, as the laser and CD uses different lasers, that means you needa CD cleaning disc and not a DVD one. So one should check that before.

For the cloth, you would have to open the PS2, though. Or is there another way for that?

i have had a similari problem with my marvel vs capcom 2 and disgaea
however i randomly figured out that if you put the ps2 vertically it wil read it
then after it has loaded, u may put it back to horizontally

well it wrks for me anyway.

Back