JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 Adaptation Confirmed

MaxonTreik

Chuunibyou
Today a leak in Japan confirmed that Weekly Shounen Jump will be announcing that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders is getting an anime adaptation.

Stardust Crusaders is the third part of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga, which is written by Hirohiko Araki, and stars Jotaro Kujo, the grandson of Joseph Joestar.
This part of the manga has already been adapted into two OVA series by Studio APPP.
Source

The scan from Jump mentions the date 22/12/13, but I'd think it's unlikely to be airing as soon as that. Probably just further details being announced.

Professor Irony said:
The scan from Jump mentions the date 22/12/13, but I'd think it's unlikely to be airing as soon as that. Probably just further details being announced.

That's during Jump Festa so it will probably be more details. I'd expect maybe a mid-january start date for the series personally.

Not strictly relating to Part 3, but an interesting note regarding the western versions of All Star Battle cropped up today:

Additionally, the localized names will be matched to the U.S. and European versions of the recent anime to ensure consistency.

Probably best not to read anything much into it yet, but if that's correct, it does suggest they might finally be looking at an official release...

Source

Back