Job

So what do you work as?

A student I did work for McDonalds for a short time but hated it so I left.

Do you own your own company?

I wish In the future I hope to own my own cafe for college and uni students to get together and chat. There will also be a small arcade in it to earn me a bit more cash :p :lol:

I am a Contractor so I own my own company even though I am the only employee.

I work in Servers and PC Systems and spend my day sat ata desk reading manga and watching anime, on nights I sleep and play my PS2 while waiting for a call centre in some 3rd world contry to tell me if a server needs rebooting or server tapes need loading

I love my job as I am pretty much my own boss, I only work about 14 days a month and generally have a very relaxed life

Web/graphic designer currently working for a company but working towards freelancing. Fingers crossed I can quit office work in six months

hmm..currently working at the local shop part time, just until i can find a college for next year. Its not a great job but in the end, i'm getting alright pay so i guess i can cope.

Currently a student and webhost salesman. I start working from home next week should be fun.

Also plan on having my own firm when i get qualified or moving abroad.

I quit my job last week. I hated it so much I couldn't stand it anymore so now i'm a free spirit! A free spirit who needs another job...

WTFDaveMustaine said:
I quit my job last week. I hated it so much I couldn't stand it anymore so now i'm a free spirit! A free spirit who needs another job...

Sounds like my first job at Sainsbury's Homebase, I walked in one day and realised how much I hated it, so just turned around and went home, ended up working with my mates in Burton Menswear and loved that job, I used to look forward to going in every week (yes there was a hot girl there too which made it all the more fun)

my frist job was with homebase, couldnt beat the bright green uniform oh it was sexy. I just handed in my notice today to TKmaxx which was a bummer considering 5 of my good friends work there.

Now onto bigger and better things, such as watching the tv while selling webspace woohoo

I've just started my 1st job this week, it's in a hardware store. It's only part-time but I am still in Uni so I can't work for too long.

Hyaku said:
Nyu said:
Hyaku said:
Start work at Tesco on the 20th 8)

I hope to president someday, or King :D :lol:

you'd make a better queen :lol:

I'm open to change, why not?

Also a bed tester would be a great job.

But only if they provided sa tv to watch while you worked. At the moment I am loving my night shifts at work as theys pretty much bed testing, I sleep all night (to bad on a chair not a bed) but then I get all day to do what I want

McIcy said:
Hyaku said:
Nyu said:
Hyaku said:
Start work at Tesco on the 20th 8)

I hope to president someday, or King :D :lol:

you'd make a better queen :lol:

I'm open to change, why not?

Also a bed tester would be a great job.

But only if they provided sa tv to watch while you worked. At the moment I am loving my night shifts at work as theys pretty much bed testing, I sleep all night (to bad on a chair not a bed) but then I get all day to do what I want

How you manage to sleep in a chair I cannot understand; I have enough trouble sleeping in a bed :/ or at all :shock:

Mightysor said:
I would like to be a computer technican when im older for a school, pc repair or a company. Yeah Hyaku 11am in the morning tut tut.

I could never do a job which required sitting at a desk constantly, it'd drive me mad. :x :)

Back