Jimmy Carr

DeathNote_Holder

Dandy Guy, in Space
I am a massive Jimmy Carr fan! I am seeing him on the 20th july in the plymouth pavillions! I know aload of his jokes and im gonna be on row B!! WOOP WOOP!!
I have met him before and he asked the audience if any "goths were in" I put my hand up and he smiled at me and waved. he also said "your the ones that need cheering up!!" I agve him a dirty look as well and he said "sorry goth" and i laughed at him! :p

By the way the attachement as what tour he's one (repeat offender) hes well funny! =)

Repeat Offender is brilliant, went to see it in Oxford at the end of last year and it was one of his best tours yet (been to see every uk tour he has done).

Booked my tickets a few weeks ago for this years new tour Joke Technician in Autumn

Maxon said:
I have his Jimmy Car: Stand Up DVD. Funny stuff.

Agreed, he live stuff is a lot better, I went to watch the last series of 8 out of 10 cats being filmed and it was some of the funniest stuff I've seen, the show lasts about an hour to an hour and a half and of that we only get to see abou 30 minutes of it on tv, the stuff they don't show is the best bits but too rude for tv

I have met Jimmy Carr, he is really really funny! he asked me if I was a goth girl and I said yeah. Also he said "your the ones that needs cheering up!" I gave him a really nasty look! :p He said he was sorry and smiled at me. :p AWWW! how cute! :p

I really don't find Jimmy Carr's style very funny at all and more irritating. Mainly the forced comical facial expression he has locked on constantly.

went to see him and he really ripped into a guy into a guy in the front row, his gf had a broken arm so Jimmy asked her if her bf was beating her. She said NO! to which he replied.... It's alright love you can tell us, there are 2000 people in this theatre so I'm pretty sure we can take him in a fight

Sy said:
I really don't find Jimmy Carr's style very funny at all and more irritating. Mainly the forced comical facial expression he has locked on constantly.
I have similar feelings towards him. I don't hate him, since he does so much, he is hard to avoid but when he does stand-up all of his work is non-sequitur to each other and its just like he is taking jokes out of a cracker and reading them one after another. I rather comedians when they talk about a subject and they develop the said subject for a while and actually link that to another part.

They definitely do - I don't like standup much at all so naturally I don't care for him.

I split my sides laughing at some series though so I'm not entirely comedy-immune - just picky :)

R

But of course. He's okay, nothing amazing, depending on bad your sence of humor is, but there are plenty of other comedians who I'd much rather listen to. But often he's basically stumpted when he gets insulted and with nothing to say, resorts to the puppy-dog eye trick. Laaaaaame.

Im seeing him again and Im kinda worried he's gonan recognise me. Hes even asked me to be his other half on bebo! OMFG!! :) LOL. im not obsessed just a fan girl. LOL! :p

The best stand up comics are usually the amateurs...

Anyway, never really liked Jimmy Carr. His jokes are like the kind of crappy one liners you'd hear every five minutes in a pub full of wreckheads.

To each their own though.

Back