Jetix UK to air Naruto this year

I hope that if naruto is becoming popular on jetix, then they should show more anime. Toonami is crap, showing crappy americans show that were like 10 years ago. Even jetix is better that toonami, so it should show more anime. I bet cardcaptors is thier next anime after Naruto, it most likely be

not likey, as cardcaptor used to be shown on nick ages ago and it never done very well (not surprizeing as the dub sucks)

i think someone else owns the rights to cardcaptors now too.

Well, how about pokemon. Toonami own the rights now as they shown advanced battle, but since toonami intrested in comedies instead, jetix might show pokemon based on pearl/diamond. But thats next year maybe.

I reckon they would be more likely to show something like Inuyasha (especially since it's getting a release here) if they decide to show anything else, or even something newer, but more than likely a shounen series as that is probably where their highest ratings come from, and i doubt they would waste their money on something thats already been on UK tv

Apparently Inu Yasha is being co-released by Fabulous Films and Fremantle Home Entertainment according to this post on the Anime-on-DVD forums.

This means that Inu Yasha could end up on ITV (they show both Monkey and The Water Margin on ITV2 at the moment).

This is completely unknown territory so it remains to be seen what will actually come of it.

Excuse the double post but you may be interested to know that Eye on Anime have a Naruto press release from Manga, including (presumably) a picture of the front cover of the first box.

Disco Machine said:
Jetix have started advertising Naruto on Toonami...it's "coming soon" apparently... ¬_¬
I'm going to have to find some time to watch a bit of Jetix to see this advert, havn't been able to watch any Shaman King recently. I've seen their adverts for Pucca though :)

Back