Jeez a few more people here every time I visit

ZAFF

Kiznaiver
Ok I have a full schedule and its been like 10 months since my last appearance... but this place seems to have got a LOT fuller than last time I popped my head out of my hole.

Well anyways good to see UK Anime is getting the followers, perhaps soon the market will realise this too :).

Well anyways Peace.

Well to be honest the last time I came out of my "hole" to see what was going on here on these forums. I didn't really like what I saw so I went back into my hole.

About 10 months ago the most of the forum from what I could see was mindless drivel that people randomly posted so their post-count could grow. I tried ignoring the rubbish and reading the sincere and honest posts but I got fed up of having to do so.

Might stick around a while again and see whats happening now, then again I might dissapear off once more....

ZAFF said:
About 10 months ago the most of the forum from what I could see was mindless drivel that people randomly posted so their post-count could grow. I tried ignoring the rubbish and reading the sincere and honest posts but I got fed up of having to do so.
It's still happening to this day, however, as of late it's toned down some what.

Eh, it's up to you if you wanna stay or not, though it is good to see an oldie again. =O

Lupus Inu said:
It's still happening to this day, however, as of late it's toned down some what.
Thanks to the forum games section.

It does irk me somewhat in the viewing journal when people just put the title of what they watched all the time rather than giving some thoughts on it.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Lupus Inu said:
Thanks to the forum games section.

Heh, I don't think I've ever posted in that section. Post count should be turned off in that forum. I'm a mod at the site Zelda Elements (I'm not trying to flog an unknown site, it used to be on the Gamespy network), and we have a spam section with post count turned off. It stops things getting out of hand.

i havnt been here that long, from all my other forums this one in particular seems to have the least irrelevant topics and mindless noobs on it which is why its my second most visited :)

Back