Japanese Phrase thread

kekaru said:
arigato goziemas
thats helped alot

(._., i mixed english and Japanese oh noooooooo >.<) lol

That's just... wrong. ありがとございます。

You're hindering rather than helping people pronounce the phrase, asshat.

ざけんなよ、 馬鹿な外国人です。

Kurogane said:
kekaru said:
arigato goziemas
thats helped alot

ざけんなよ、 馬鹿な外国人です。

omg dude, take a joke, assbeenie

Pretty cool looking through some of these. I really really REALLY want to learn to speak japanese, think the reading and writing will be so much harder tho haha >.<

Taylor said:
Pretty cool looking through some of these. I really really REALLY want to learn to speak japanese, think the reading and writing will be so much harder tho haha >.<

i find it to be ^^

kekaru said:
Kurogane said:
kekaru said:
arigato goziemas
thats helped alot

ざけんなよ、 馬鹿な外国人です。

omg dude, take a joke, assbeenie

Kurogane laughs at your cretinous bilingual illiteracy, cugsugging ballstain.

だまれ、馬鹿やろ!

using unnecessarily large words and addressing your self using your own name makes you look like a ass, now ether stop talking tripe or stop posting

kekaru said:
using unnecessarily large words and addressing your self using your own name makes you look like a ass, now ether stop talking tripe or stop posting

No, it makes me somewhat egotistical, which I have no problem with.

English; the exclusive domain that it appears to be, isn't tripe, confused testicle sucker-- you should take a shot at it sometime.

Regards, Kurogane

Kurogane said:
kekaru said:

English; the exclusive domain that it appears to be, isn't tripe, confused testicle sucker-- you should take a shot at it sometime.

Regards, Kurogane

hay whats your problem, why have you taken a dislike to me? why are trying to stop me learning Japanese, and how about putting that thesaurus and speak the English most of the sane people of the UK speak

kekaru said:
Kurogane said:
kekaru said:

Regards, Kurogane

hay whats your problem, why have you taken a dislike to me? why are trying to stop me learning Japanese, and how about putting that thesaurus and speak the English most of the sane people of the UK speek

HAY MAN.

Posting butchered romaji, and Google's excellent 'translation' doesn't qualify as Japanese, IMO.

I think you'll find people who speak at your level of English are either still being shitter trained or have recently suffered some cranial damage.

Kurogane said:
kekaru said:
Kurogane said:
kekaru said:

Regards, Kurogane

hay whats your problem, why have you taken a dislike to me? why are trying to stop me learning Japanese, and how about putting that thesaurus and speak the English most of the sane people of the UK speek

HAY MAN.

Posting butchered romaji, and Google's excellent 'translation' doesn't qualify as Japanese, IMO.

I think you'll find people who speak at your level of English are either still being shitter trained or have recently suffered some cranial damage.

oh your one of those "i don't achieve much in life so i just rip the **** out of people with a small hope of something over the Internet, and because its on the Internet i know that i can get away with it because they dont know who i really am" kind of person.

let me guess, your middle aged, over wight, ave never had or not many girl friends and spends most your time in your own little anime world

kekaru said:
Kurogane said:
kekaru said:
Kurogane said:
kekaru said:

Regards, Kurogane

HAY MAN.

oh your one of those "i don't achieve much in life so i just rip the **** out of people with a small hope of something over the Internet, and because its on the Internet i know that i can get away with it because they dont know who i really am" kind of person.

let me guess, your middle aged, over wight, ave never had or not many girl friends and spends most your time in your own little anime world

F

That was like watching Stevie Wonder work a Rubix Cube.

Nice try, fanny rag.

"You're being slowly overtaken by the X-files."
now you have stopped making sense.

no more witty comebacks? aww so sad
i guess i win

kekaru said:
"You're being slowly overtaken by the X-files."
now you have stopped making sense.

no more witty comebacks? aww so sad

I was watching the X files, now I'm going to sleep (college in the morning :wink: )

Later douche.

later assbag

oh by the way you mixed Japanese and English the word romaji is not used by the English

well that was fun... i don't think this thread has much sanity left in it . its lost all purpose, unless you want to carry on the argument

i think if you want to argue, do so in PM's, since its just side-tracking the topic. I don't personally see a reason to insult people just because they spell things wrong. So what? if they do they do, big deal, there is a way to correct people without being an **** about it.

Arbalest said:
i think if you want to argue, do so in PM's, since its just side-tracking the topic. I don't personally see a reason to insult people just because they spell things wrong. So what? if they do they do, big deal, there is a way to correct people without being an **** about it.

When the subject matter is dependant on it, it's going to get called out.

I wasn't set off on the fact that the spelling was wrong, moreso that the information was wrong. Which like I already said-- isn't helping anyone at all. :?

Back