Japanese Phrase thread

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Lupus Inu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
There are far too many weeaboos in this topic.

I've yet to see "OMG, NEKO NEKO DESU DESU, KAWAII~!" So it's yet to reach that level.

Give it time...why are 2 people here talking in Japanese to each other anyway? Elitist much? Goddamn.

Umm, "don't like it don't read the topic comes to mind". Funnily enough people dont have to adapt their behaviour to suit your interests. Unless they came into another thread and started talking in japanese i dont see any problem. Whatever makes them happy eh?

Besides isnt trashing someone's hobbies as nerdy, wapanese, *insert slang here* elitist?

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Lupus Inu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

I've yet to see "OMG, NEKO NEKO DESU DESU, KAWAII~!" So it's yet to reach that level.

Give it time...why are 2 people here talking in Japanese to each other anyway? Elitist much? Goddamn.

They're not hurting anyone are they?
If you don't like it, don't click on the topic.

I dun mind Japanese, it's just, I hate the Japanophiles who use it with English language, then glare at people if they don't understand, for example

"Oh Hai! It's great to see you, you're so Kawaii!"

But Japanese is awesome.

I don't know how to speak it however xD

Doberman Pharaoh said:
Lupus Inu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

....... "why are there two people talking in Japanese" do you even know what this topic is about, ya know it dose help to read topic titles i find it helps alot you should try it some time

Plim Chan; well you can learn some here =^__^=

On topic i'd love to learn. Perhaps when i go to Uni i'll find a evening class somewhere that does it, i'm probably going to study eastern philosophy/history anyway so a grasp of the language wouldn't go amiss

My problem is that I havent got the willpower to learn on my own :D

yes... back to topic

Liquid Skin said:
On topic i'd love to learn. Perhaps when i go to Uni i'll find a evening class somewhere that does it, i'm probably going to study eastern philosophy/history anyway so a grasp of the language wouldn't go amiss

My problem is that I havent got the willpower to learn on my own :D

sugoi neh. gambateh ^_^

maybe your nearest collage dose Japanese

kekaru said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
Lupus Inu said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:

....... "why are there two people talking in Japanese" do you even know what this topic is about, ya know it dose help to read topic titles i find it helps alot you should try it some time

You should stop trying to act like a smartass if you don't have the proper grasp of the language to back it up. If you're going to speak Japanese you could at least translate to the rest of us who aren't as blessed as you so we can understand what you're saying.

Doberman Pharaoh said:

You should stop trying to act like a smartass if you don't have the proper grasp of the language to back it up. If you're going to speak Japanese you could at least translate to the rest of us who aren't as blessed as you so we can understand what you're saying.

ile stop acting like a smart ass when you stop acting like a ass hole

any way like i said back to topic

Doberman for the love of God just stop trolling, aside from the fact that you are in the wrong this guy only joined today, not giving off a nice friendly vibe from the community are you?

To kekaru we're not all like this, i promise! :D

That's not what this is all about at all, so good job with your assumption there. It seems to me though that this topic is nothing more than you stroking your ego. All of your posts have been in here, and you start off speaking entirely in Japanese and then come out with incredible lines such as 'right to lets start', 'very basics' and 'dose' (which you've used more than once).

You know some Japanese, congratulations, do you want a sticker?

Doberman Pharaoh said:
That's not what this is all about at all, so good job with your assumption there. It seems to me though that this topic is nothing more than you stroking your ego. All of your posts have been in here, and you start off speaking entirely in Japanese and then come out with incredible lines such as 'right to lets start', 'very basics' and 'dose' (which you've used more than once).

You know some Japanese, congratulations, do you want a sticker?

sorry i cant help but laugh, but your judging me on my spelling thats realy petty

i didnt speak entirely Japanese read the first post, there are translations.

no i dont want a sticker but i do want to share my knowledge and learn from others.

actually it sound that your jealous

Kurogane said:
Both languages are clearly being eviscerated here.

maybe so, but at least they aren't using L instead of R :p

Tis a good idea actually, i'm just trying to think if there is anything i could really add here which isn't there already. Probably only a couple words like 'Aki' which i think is Autumn, hyaku being a hundred and also usually the only letter which doesn't end with a vowel(most being ka, ji, de, etc) is n, which is the only letter other than a vowel which is represented on its own in hiragana or katakana. Also for four and seven, there is other ways to say it:

4 can be Shi or Yon.
7 can be Shichi or Nana.

Arbalest said:
Kurogane said:
Both languages are clearly being eviscerated here.

maybe so, but at least they aren't using L instead of R :p

Tis a good idea actually, i'm just trying to think if there is anything i could really add here which isn't there already. Probably only a couple words like 'Aki' which i think is Autumn, hyaku being a hundred and also usually the only letter which doesn't end with a vowel(most being ka, ji, de, etc) is n, which is the only letter other than a vowel which is represented on its own in hiragana or katakana. Also for four and seven, there is other ways to say it:

4 can be Shi or Yon.
7 can be Shichi or Nana.

Yeah, there's an on and kun reading for everything

1 - ichi (hito,hito(tsu))
2 - ni (futa, futa(tsu))
3 - san (mi, mitsu, mi(tsu), mit(tsu))
4 - shi (yo, yon, yotsu, yo(tsu))

etc

No idea why 4 and 7 interchange more. :?

yeh so back to what the topic was originally about,

i have a question, if i say i have somthing and use motte imasu where would i put the item that i have at the start or at the end?

Back