Japanese anime fan sends disturbing message to TV station

Do you think it would work then if I threaten to dump a lorryload of horse manure in Channel 4's HQ car park every day for a year unless they promise never to make a series of Big Brother ever again?

baby!!! rapture have mucked up the screenings for FMA a few times now!!! if evryone who didnt like that sent in some bones they would have an army of sceletons by now!!!

(and i like Air Gear!)

I guess it was a BONE-ified reason. (Sorry, I'd say thats a contender for worst yet).

At any rate, whats the deal with the bones? Did he just grab his relatives cremated remains off the side? Or did he actually cremate some one specially for the occasion? Either way, I'm sure a well written letter would have sufficed...

Wildcard said:
I guess it was a BONE-ified reason. (Sorry, I'd say thats a contender for worst yet).

At any rate, whats the deal with the bones? Did he just grab his relatives cremated remains off the side? Or did he actually cremate some one specially for the occasion? Either way, I'm sure a well written letter would have sufficed...

Pffft. Then we would have no onw to base terrible bone jokes on.

I'm sure that If he'dve spoken to a bender Unit aftr sending the letter, he'dve said "well, we're BONED!"

AAhahahahahaha. I get prize for worst joke.

Wildcard said:
Perhaps he had a BONE to pick with them :p

Animated FatCat said:
To save himself the hassle, he should have just used the tele-BONE.

/gets coat
/goes to bed with coat on

see now if you had said "he should have just used the old dog and bone"

Back