itunes card

pneboy

Dandy Guy, in Space
hey there, its my cousins birthday in a couple weeks and he lives in the us where as i of course live in the us so i was thinking of sending him a gift card to use on his itunes us account to buy some anime
ive been researching on the internet and found out that uk itunes gift cards dont work for us accounts so i was wondering how could i buy one for him and send it via email, nobody say ebay please

I don't know if there is anyway of doing it on the site, but being able to buy a US card and have it sent directly as a gift is probably an option on there somewhere.

Otherwise do you have relatives other than your cousin out there, maybe you can get them to get one then arrange paying them back somehow.

I just have two iTunes accounts; one for UK purchases, one for Japanese. Both can be listened to on the same PC/iPod etc with no problems. I buy iTunes cards to fill my Japanese account as I don't have a Japanese credit card. It's quite nice as both stores have different selections of songs!

R

american apple store. They accept your UK credit card, and you just have to give a delivery addres for your cousin.

Rui said:
I just have two iTunes accounts; one for UK purchases, one for Japanese. Both can be listened to on the same PC/iPod etc with no problems. I buy iTunes cards to fill my Japanese account as I don't have a Japanese credit card. It's quite nice as both stores have different selections of songs!

R

Yep, something like that... but if you go directly to apple store instead of itunes store you don't need two accounts.

is it possible for me to buy a itunes uk card from lets say tesco's then put the code into my account and then send the points/ money to his acccount and the currency conversion for that day is how much more he will get

pneboy said:
is it possible for me to buy a itunes uk card from lets say tesco's then put the code into my account and then send the points/ money to his acccount and the currency conversion for that day is how much more he will get

I'm confused... wait a second, maybe I'm not... err... I guess I am.. =)

sorry mate, never heard of any transfer from one itunes account into another, if that's possible, I wouldn't know....

You could get it from amazon.com or bestbuy as well, if you don't want to go to apple store... it doens't really matters, as long as it's an american company.

Back