ITT: Scenes that made you cry.

BlackWolf said:
Tasker said:
Chrono Crusade

All I can say is... Despite how it starts out, don't put it on expecting to cheer yourself up if you're in a slump.

I did that and ended up having to see a shrink for suicudal depression. :?

Although I'll never get rid of the disks and I think it's a fantastic series, i'll never watch it again - the ending tears me up just thinking about it. The sunset scene is Hillary Haags greatest performance in my opinion.

Same for that, although people did warn me it was going to be a sad ending, i wasn't expecting that T_T

The last episode of Lunar Legend Tsukihime When Arcuied dies and and when Shiki is in the classroom alone and she's there but before he can get to her she vanishes, saying "You'll probably forget about me now" T_T Thinking about it i wonder if the magna will end the same way

Never seen the anime, but I got all depresed by the Visual Novel.
But, it does end on a happy note, that she will always be dreaming about Shiki....
The maids arks are depressing too.
The Hisui is killed by SHIKI, and Kohaku commits suicide, becasue she is actualy really depresed.

Kannon made me cry, as well as the last episode of Zero no Tsukaima II.

Last edited by a moderator:
Archer112 said:
BlackWolf said:
Tasker said:
Chrono Crusade

All I can say is... Despite how it starts out, don't put it on expecting to cheer yourself up if you're in a slump.

Although I'll never get rid of the disks and I think it's a fantastic series, i'll never watch it again - the ending tears me up just thinking about it. The sunset scene is Hillary Haags greatest performance in my opinion.

Same for that, although people did warn me it was going to be a sad ending, i wasn't expecting that T_T

The last episode of Lunar Legend Tsukihime When Arcuied dies and and when Shiki is in the classroom alone and she's there but before he can get to her she vanishes, saying "You'll probably forget about me now" T_T Thinking about it i wonder if the magna will end the same way

But, it does end on a happy note, that she will always be dreaming about Shiki....
The Hisui is killed by SHIKI, and Kohaku commits suicide, becasue she is actualy really depresed.

You know i wanted to play the visual novel version i've heard its not bad for a VN, but i seem to have no luck in finding it, as far as i'm aware though the anime ending is based on one of the endings in that game. Now if only if the melty blood manga could get officially released...

OMFGLOL said:
GUNGRAVE:

- When Bear walken dies.

Yeah, that bit and the end of Gungrave made me fairly emotional.

The end of 'Welcome to the NHK' also made me quite tearful, where all his friends move away and he's finally forced to get a job, reality certainly is brutal :cry:

Lupus Inu said:
ayase said:
And the end of Gunbuster actually.
When the lights begin to come on and spell out "Welcome Back"
1195416836760.gif

;]

Same for me on that scene.

I have to agree(Was vey close to shedding manly tears T_T), and also at the end of Gunbuster 2.
Not actually crying but i was fairly upset at the end of cowboy bebopwhen the star goes out and it does a close up on spikes face in black and white,and at the last episode of wolf's rain

BlackWolf said:
Archer112 said:
BlackWolf said:
Tasker said:
Chrono Crusade

You know i wanted to play the visual novel version i've heard its not bad for a VN, but i seem to have no luck in finding it, as far as i'm aware though the anime ending is based on one of the endings in that game. Now if only if the melty blood manga could get officially released...

It's a good game, but you need to play it about 10 times to get all the cgs.
Yea, it was based on the Aculied true ending I think.

Azumanga Daioh - The scene in episode 9 where Sakaki finds a stall offering Toy Robot cats and she goes to get one only for it to break down on her.
I dunno, the fact that she can't even get a damn toy cat without something happening to her just hits me.

And yes, I'm aware of the story, I read the manga previously. Though "I came jet planes" is an awesome way to subvert the manga.

Conan-san said:
Azumanga Daioh - The scene in episode 9 where Sakaki finds a stall offering Toy Robot cats and she goes to get one only for it to break down on her.
I dunno, the fact that she can't even get a damn toy cat without something happening to her just hits me.

And yes, I'm aware of the story, I read the manga previously. Though "I came jet planes" is an awesome way to subvert the manga.

Actually, now you mention Azumanga... The bit where the wild cat's mother was killed and it tracks Sakaki down as a surrogate, had me in tears.

Tasker said:
Conan-san said:

Actually, now you mention Azumanga... The bit where the wild cat's mother was killed and it tracks Sakaki down as a surrogate, had me in tears.
And where Sakaki has to leave the wild cat behind and she's waving goodbye to it made me tear up
I cried the most at the last episode though, but that might partly be due to how I didn't want it to end. :(

I've cried over quite a few anime, but the one which popped into my mind first was the last episode of Gunslinger Girl. No point getting into the details of it, if you've seen it you'll know what I mean. :]

Almost the entire last 2 episodes of gurren lagann - manly tears of awesomeness

and also the last episode of the fuko arc in Clannad. That has got to be the saddest bit of anime I've ever seen. :cry:

jaziek said:
and also the last episode of the fuko arc in Clannad. That has got to be the saddest bit of anime I've ever seen. :cry:

Perhaps it means I have no heart, but I was completely unmoved by that for some reason.

If we're talking Clannad then it would have to be episode 24 for me, which is strange since it has nothing to do with the rest of the series. :?

The entire last episode of Gungrave. I was sobbing my way through the whole thing.

Fuyu no Semi (Winter Cicada) was heart breaking. Especially the end where Kusaka finds that Akizuki has committed suicide outside in the snow, and then kills himself. The image of the two of them laying together in the snow was so sad. Though the struggles and constant seperations they felt throughout were hard to watch also.

Back