It's been a while

LukasROAR

Straw Hat Pirate
Hi everyone,

I used to post here a very long time ago. I'm really glad to see the forums are still running strong after all these years.

I recently pre-ordered Kids On The Slope, I'm a massive Watanabe fan and was really excited to try his latest directorial work. I then realised that I don't really have anyone to discuss anime with anymore.

That's when I remembered this site and forum, I thought what the hell, I miss forums and although I do blog here and there I miss the general chit-chat that only a good old forum can provide.

I don't know if anyone will remember me or if the people I used to chat with are even still active but I'm looking forward to typing again and meeting new people.

I'm an avid reader of Naruto and a long suffering Bleach reader (i've come this far with it, I can't give up now.)
I'm also a massive Neon Genesis fan who cannot wait for the 3rd films UK release.

Anyway, i'll stop typing now i'm rambling on.

Mr LukasROAR, pleasure to see you back out and about again. Yes i'm still here, someone has to keep this place running in the background ;p

Kids on the Slope is pretty nice, though i won't lie having issues with some of it, the music however is stunning. Can't remember if you liked yoko kanno, but her soundtrack here is superb.

Welcome back, Sir! I don't remember you particularly, but I do recognize the name. Always glad to see older posters returning.

Arbalest said:
Mr LukasROAR, pleasure to see you back out and about again. Yes i'm still here, someone has to keep this place running in the background ;p

Kids on the Slope is pretty nice, though i won't lie having issues with some of it, the music however is stunning. Can't remember if you liked yoko kanno, but her soundtrack here is superb.

Now there's a name I remember!

I recognise a few names still posting like yourself and Rui.

I’m trying to think of the others I remember, I used to talk with Citizen Geek about Evangelion all the time, as well as Eggybob (who I think I still have on my xbox live), Trashbat, Sy, McIcy, Kurogane, <<Xel>>, Manga Girls and a girl from Scotland who called herself the Major quite a bit.

Are those guys still around?

Hiya, I could never forget that avatar :)

Sadly most of the old names have drifted away, though a few occasionally pop up to startle everyone. Sy can sometimes be found in the Chat and there are a few others older than me (in forum terms at least) who you might remember.

R

Rui said:
Hiya, I could never forget that avatar :)

Sadly most of the old names have drifted away, though a few occasionally pop up to startle everyone. Sy can sometimes be found in the Chat and there are a few others older than me (in forum terms at least) who you might remember.

R

I’m impressed that there’s still a few knocking around, I don’t think I’ve been on here since 2007/2008.

Haha I think my avatar was far more impressive than any of my actual posts. I’m glad you remember good old Kenpachi Fried Chicken.

I really hope I bump in to some of the older guys but look forward to chatting with some of the newer people just as much 

I think I need to start watching more anime too!

LukasROAR said:
Arbalest said:

Now there's a name I remember!

I recognise a few names still posting like yourself and Rui.

I’m trying to think of the others I remember, I used to talk with Citizen Geek about Evangelion all the time, as well as Eggybob (who I think I still have on my xbox live), Trashbat, Sy, McIcy, Kurogane, <<Xel>>, Manga Girls and a girl from Scotland who called herself the Major quite a bit.

Are those guys still around?d/quote]

Out of them all, the only two that have appeared more recently are trashbat and Sy. Sy is a little more frequent a visitor now as well, though quite he's usually lurking in the chat for most of it. Major i actually saw on XBL not to long ago, and i see yourself logging in once in a while too, but she's not been on here in a long while

Back