"It all looks the same."

fabricatedlunatic said:
All it takes is to type "japanese animation" into Wikipedia. Anyone who dismisses anime on the basis of a few children's TV shows, or an article about tentacle rape that they read in the Daily Mail in 1993, is a bit of a knob.
People certainly should endeavour to get at the facts before they express (or even form) their opinions, on anime or anything else for that matter.

Sadly, experience teaches us that this is not what most people do, preferring to defer all thought on their part to the Daily Mail and it's ilk.

Maxon said:
I don't like the majority of sitcoms because almost all of the ones on TV right now are ****.
There are like... four.

Also... What? I thought it all looked the same. I find the visual charactistics images on Wikipedia amusing. Someone had such a big ego, they needed to show off the difference. Noticably lacking moé.

theunderfiend said:
Immediately someone was horrified that I was wasting my time with "Japanese crap" because unlike western animation / comics "it all looks the same".

yeah i get these same insightful quotes from my mother, shame really just shows how ignorant a person they are, nedn't mattr since im paying for my own stuff (not that i didn't anyway) :roll:

Back