Inuyasha BBFC; Solide State Society UK DVD release date

Most other comanies have come to realise that the option of the original language as well as an english dub are a decent sales booster. I have a friend who's going to be let down if the Japanese track doesn't appear on the listings closer to the release date.

It's odd that Fabulous Films would even bother to release Inuyasha at all. What's the reasoning behind such a random decision? Clearly they couldn't care less about the UK anime community, so why are they bothering? Without TV exposure, this whole release just puzzles me.

Paul said:
It's odd that Fabulous Films would even bother to release Inuyasha at all. What's the reasoning behind such a random decision? Clearly they couldn't care less about the UK anime community, so why are they bothering? Without TV exposure, this whole release just puzzles me.

Thats exactly what i've been asking myself as well.. Why would they want to release an anime that can really only become popular through the exposure of tv rather than DVD, i dare anyone here to phone them up and ask them these questions.. The DVD isnt even displayed on the Fabulous Films website yet.. so this still leaves me slightly concerned to a certain extent.

Hang on a sec.. France have inuyasha on DVD, but i dont actually think they show it on TV... i could be wrong... but maybe fabulous are trying to follow the same league as the french distibutors of Inuyasha.. only tme will tell.

Theres been another update on the Inuyasha classification, it was orginally put down on final as PG, but now its been updated to final as 12 years and over, and with inuyasha content in the series and as nothing has been cut from the dvds, this classification seems more suitable to be honest.

Back