Inu-Yasha

Nooo...but i REALLY wanna see it! The UK doesn't seem to sell the DVDs, and if you buy them online, you only get 3 episodes a DVD. But the ani-manga is over here though...i want the Box set

BabyDaddy said:
I'm sure this should be allowed. Hope it is. =/

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=m1LL ... pisode%201

Free viewing of Inuyasha episode 1. A whole dubbed episode. Though the dub isn't really good. It is extremely over-rated.

Thats the first time I've ever watched the eng dub properly! Thanks for that link ^__^

Anyways, Inu Yasha is fab, even though it does run on a bit and Kagome is a very 2-D cliche character. But teh stroy rocks, and watch out for Sesshoumaru (dunno how ta spell it! XD) coz he also rocks. I'd say it's definately worth buying, and you could always try one of the movies. They're exellent!

I've seen all season 1 and part of season 2 and the first three movies of Inuyasha! I really enjoy it ^_^

I saw the first movie before i started watching the series! I really like the dubbed voice of Inuyasha.

I agree Sesshomaru rocks ^_^

I watched most of it. Well I seen the end ...

The end was horrible, the animators did not make a decent ending. It just went like " We will continue our battle with Naraku, and will kill him" and then that's the end...I just hate this ending. I hope this make a better end for it

I wonder why can't Cartoon Network here have Adult Swim and show some anime >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I have watched Inu Yasha up to about episode 65 or so.

Inu Yasha starts off great, but it hits a rut into its 3rd/4th season. I don't think it ever properly finishes either (the story continues on in the manga). The dub is ... wierd ... its like it was cast by someone who had never seen the original.

However the movies get progressively better.

I think it is worth seeing, but there are other long fighting/adventure series out there that develop better over time. Naruto, Hunter X Hunter and One Piece for instance. Though Naruto goes through patchy filler stages.

I've seen all of the series when it was being fan subbed and the first volume of the series dvd subbed (couldn't handle the dub but then I don't like most dubs).

Inu Yasha started off great till about the late 60s then went mediocre and then really picked up for the remainder of the eps from about 100+ and then it ended, where it shouldn't have... I think it was supposed to carry on in ovas but all they've done since is another movie which I don't think carries the story on from where the series was anyway.

One day I'd like to import the rest of the DVD's but as Laughing Manji says, there are other series that are better.

i though the dub was good as its the same people who do the voices for ranma, that has one of the best dubs around. the dub gets alot better more into the seire.

Back