Introducing Me...

Mr B

Student Council President
Erm.. Hi, I'm Paul Blythe, thirty and getting older by the day :(

Just getting started with Anime & Manga again after a lay off from watching / collecting for a couple of years, the upturn in new releases has sparked my interest once more and my DVD collection is expanding rapidly once again :) And it all looks just so good on a 64" screen ;)

Lets see, I fist started collecting / watching anime in '92/93 the first vid's I bought being Akira (sub), Legend of the Overfiend, Project A-ko & Dominion Tank Police. At the mo' I have about 250 vid's, plus 20-ish DVDs and counting... curently copying my vid's onto the computer for use on my media player (Creative Zen vision).

Manga wise, hmm... Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Inu-Yasha, Nausicaa, Blade of the Immortal, Neon Genesis, Patlabour, Gunnum, You're under arrest, Oh My Goddess!, Gun Smith Cats, Dragonball, Dragonball Z and others all in a mixed format, either GN or Comic...

I was lucky enough to attend ReContainimated in Jan' 95 (guests at the convention being Helen McCarthy and Steve Kyte), and to see the pre-release dub version of Ghost in the Shell courtesy of Manga Entertainment.

As I said somewhere earlier I'm collecting once more, haveing being kick started again after watching the CG version of Appleseed. This last month I picked up, Karas, Laputa, GitS SC box set & the two Neon genesis movies (box set), also have both Naruto box sets on order. Apart from this I'll be scouring through most of the UK sites to see what's what at the mo' and trying to find stuff of intrest :)

Hope to chat with you else where,

Regards, Mr B

Welcome dude, I must warn you being a member here reduces your bank account but increases your anime collection :D I have bought so many more titles since joining up thanks to everyones recommendations

Back