Import Games - Post Here!

Post your US and Japanese games here, for any gaming system!

I have a few so I'm going to start off with my small Japanese PS1 collection.
First picture is a scanned in 'close-up' and the rest web-cam, as I don't have a digital camera. Click on the thumbnails for a closer look.

Tokimeki Memorial
The first console dating sim made by Konami.
A fun little game, where you have to date your anime girls.. I mean 'friends' while trying to build up your stats, by balancing school work and other activities.
Shiori Fujisaki is almost impossible to get darn it! lol.

Tokimeki Memorial 2
The sequel to the above! Better graphics, more girls to choose from spanning an epic 5 discs! Now they have included the 'EVS' (Emotional Voice System). For an obscene amount of blocks, you can have the girls 'say your name' since in Japanese, the pronounciation remains the same no matter what word you use. An improvement, but you have to keep swapping disks!
It has a lovely cardboard box to keep the CDs in.

Persona 2: Innocent Sin
A spin off from the Megaten series (Shin Megami Tensei), the Persona RPG series never made it to UK shores. And this particular one did not make it to the US, as it had content such as Nazis and Hitler as the last boss! :shock: I got a free Lucifer card. Yay!

Asuka 120 Special Burning Festival
An all girl beat-em-up from 1995.. so it's rather SNES like in graphics, trying to rip off Street Fighter 2 methinks! You have to make your charge meter go beyond 100% to 120% (don't ask me why) to do super cool special moves. School was never so much fun!

Alice In Cyberland
This is another oldie, with good anime cut scenes. You play as 'Arisu' and her two friends that go in strange EVA-like devices to defend their world from evil monsters. I don't know what genre to put this game under, it's like an 'adventure-sim' type but also RPG-ish in nature. It's rather dated now, but I like the front cover!
Apparently, this is where the creator of Lain got his characters names from! :wink:

I might post up more of my games later. :D
Anyone else want to share their import booty?
________
Hawaii marijuana dispensary

Sadly I don't have any import games, but thanks for sharing those Neptune, would certainly be good to see some more! The packaging on Persona 2 in particular looks really nice. Interesting to see the Tokimeki games too, seeing as dating sim isnt a genre that makes it to the west.

Japanese:

Neon Genesis Evangelion 2 (PS2)
Evangelion Girlfriend of Steel (Sega Saturn)
Evangelion Girlfriend of Steel (PSOne)
Evangelion Girlfriend of Steel 2 (PS2)
Gungrave (PS2)
Gungrave Overdose (PS2)
Stand Alone Complex (PS2)

I don't even want the Girlfriend of Steel games anymore. :|

neptune2venus said:
Lol well if your ever planning to sell, I'll take the games off you :wink:
That wouldn't be a bad idea actually.
neptune2venus said:
Anyway, I always wanted to know what those Eva games are about, isn't it a dating sim of somesort?
Yeah, they are dating sims.

Heres some pictures of them(sorry they are a bit blurry, crappy camera).
Front Covers.
Back Covers.

The one on the bottom left is the Sega Saturn version, the bottom right is Playstation One version and at the top is Girlfriend of Steel 2nd. 2nd came in a hard box with a postcard book.

the only imports i have are

golden sun
golden sun 2
Boktai
Captian Tsubasa
Final Fight
Viewtiful Joe
Naruto gekitou ninjataisen 3
One Piece grand battle rush

Back