• Yes of course!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't have a cool outfit!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IMAF 2005

Hikikomori
Everybody,

Our website has now launched – ready for a fantastic and fanatic IMAF 05– set to be bigger and better.

Go on; check out www.imaf.co.uk to read more about this fantastic competition and festival and sign up for our new chat forum! There is a $75,000 prize fund on offer in our competiton and we are looking for new and original talent from both beginners and professionals!

Enjoy!

The IMAF Team

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
another event i can't get to (not including the fact that i'm going no where near london for a while either :( )

when oh when will there be an event in the north west

valha

Stand User
I dont think i will be able to make this event sadly.
and i dont cosplay aswell, way to many people would look at me and i dont really like people looking at me.

Charter_Mage

Pokémon Master
Can't go, but i wouldn't have any cosplay outfit to wear anyway. I go through fazes with my want to cosplay, sometimes i'm completely up for it, other times i think about how many more people would look at me and think maybe not

Martin

Death Scythe
*sigh* another convention that's in London...it's so difficult and time consuming to get to from where i live so it will be another one i'm missing.

i'm not a cosplayer either but i'd cheer on those who have the talent and inclination for it. :D

Apple Bun

Thousand Master
I cant make this 1 but i dont think i would have cosplayed. I do occasionally, but at the moment i think spending hours making the costumes 4 other people, u just cant be botherd to make 1 for urself lol