I'm still alive

DJ0qe37.gif

while you're at it, watch Amanchu! ;)

Thanks guys. Happy to see some familiar faces are still around. Not sure I know who Blaize, Peachy or Buzz201 are, but thanks for the welcome =)
I'm hoping to stay around for a while now.

And hey, I love both songs, so it's all good Blaize.
Amanchu? What's that about? I'm still about to get back to Attack on Titan season 2 and the only anime I've been watching regularly is Dragon Ball Super.... I have loads of catching up to do :S

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Nice to see you back chaos. I've been thoroughly disengaged from anime for a while as well, been a bit busy getting that higher education I never got and improving my drawing skills. Hope life is treating you well too, I have no doubt you've been keeping busy - You always seemed to be up to something interesting, if not three different things at once. :p

Hi Rena, how's things going?

NormacGrav - A scuba diving anime? I've actually got myself licensed in scuba diving this last winter.....

Ah, Hi there Peachy.

Hey Ayase, good to hear from you.

Hey Voddas, how's it going?

And Voddas too! Just noticed your thread, I've a lot to catch up on from the last couple of weeks. And is that Paul I spy as well submitting news and reviews? Sure feels nostalgic around here with the Rebuild of AUKN.

Hey Voddas, how's it going?
All's well in my life thanks Chaos. My Son is not long off turning 5 and we have another one in the oven! O_O Life is pretty busy as you can imagine! I too don't get to watch anime anywhere near to the volumes I once did. Still I usually get an hour a day to do my own things! Hah!

And Voddas too! Just noticed your thread, I've a lot to catch up on from the last couple of weeks. And is that Paul I spy as well submitting news and reviews? Sure feels nostalgic around here with the Rebuild of AUKN.
A lot has changed on AUKN, but it's good to see some things haven't. Good to see you about! Hope all is well!

It is indeed! I missed my window for a (re)intro thread so I'll just piggy back in here and say Hi! :)

Hey Rena, Good luck with your new job!

Voddas - 5yo? Gosh, time indeed flies! Glad to hear family life is treating you well, even if it's keeping you from anime. ;)

Last edited:
Back