I'm officially getting Married

Woooow! Congratulation!!! That dress is wonderful, I wouldn't mind having one of those for my wedding! ;))) I kinda prefer the long dress rather than the skirt. ^^

Awwwww man. What other songs do you suggest :lol: I mean, how awesome would it be "Heres one for the ladies" (says the DJ) and then *Bang* "I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was!!"

:lol: That would be classic.

Spyro201 said:
Awwwww man. What other songs do you suggest :lol: I mean, how awesome would it be "Heres one for the ladies" (says the DJ) and then *Bang* "I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was!!"

:lol: That would be classic.

I would be heavily beaten by my new wife if I tried that

Awwwww hows about bribing her?? Or get him to go "Now, this track was requested by Spyro" and then put it on :lol: Just make sure you get a video.

Ah well, next time we do something like a 'disco' in school im so bringing the pokemon theme, the chavs will die after thier " 'ardcore and bangin' beats"

:lol: Luckily for me, the local DJ is friends with me and all the disco's in this crappy lil town are cheap entrance fee and all welcome, no invites needed :p I promise you, if i get around to it on the next one, il video it and youtube it :p

Back