I'm going to Ayacon!, need advice please

GrantM

Dandy Guy, in Space
I've never been to an anime convention before, so I need some advice on what I can expect there

Also one of the reasons I want to go is that someone on my blog told me that if I want to be an anime dub VA I need to go to these events. I don't know why, but if it helps me on that then I'll do it

Why don't you join the Aya forum, it'd be better to ask there, plus you can introduce yourself to some of the people going!

I'm not quite sure what you want to know exactly, but there will be a whole ton of people, some cosplaying, all slightly mad, talking about anime!
Aya is at a different venue for the first time, so I can't tell you anything about that side of it, but your best bet is to just enjoy yourself and don't be shy about talking to people!

BTW, I'm not sure who told you attending an anime con was the way to get better at being a VA :? Seems a strange thing to advise you on!!

a word of warning, GrantM. accomodation for Aya is being booked up fast (it's somehting i really need to sort out myself!).

Back