I'm back!

Tohru-san

Kiznaiver
Hi everyone ^-^

Some people might remember me ( I joined in 2005)

Well according to my last post, I haven't been on to the forums since October 2006 ^ ^' opps

But now I'm back! Mostly for the reason, I feel my love of anime is not as much as it use to be :( I hardly watch it anymore (though i do tend to read alot of mangas still)

So hopefully while browsing the forums I will find some new animes to watch :D (recommend some if you want- i love fantasys!)

Anyway since i left the forums I have changed quite alot (though not in height- I'm still a 5ft shorty ¬ ¬). I'm now 17 (18 this year whoot!), a little more confident, I now find hentai hilarious instead of being disgusted by it, I like yaoi and I have ventured into the expensive hobby of Dollfies XD

Hey Tohru! Welcome back to the forums, I hope you get to find some more Anime series you'll come to watch and like in the near future.

Well, it's good to see you're back and I hope you enjoy yourself here (again).

OOooo yeah i do remember you from when you first joined, i even welcomed you then if i remember rightly. Welcome back anywho! Oh you're in edinburgh too, you wouldn't know anywhere bar waterstones to get manga here? i can never find a couple i'm after =/

Yay I'm remebered :p

Arbalest said:
Oh you're in edinburgh too, you wouldn't know anywhere bar waterstones to get manga here? i can never find a couple i'm after =/

There's a Forbidden Planet on the Bridges (which always has a 3 for £15 on mangas sale -only if they're 6.99) and also a Blackwells on the bridges :D Hope this helps!

Tohru-san said:
Yay I'm remebered :p

Arbalest said:
Oh you're in edinburgh too, you wouldn't know anywhere bar waterstones to get manga here? i can never find a couple i'm after =/

There's a Forbidden Planet on the Bridges (which always has a 3 for £15 on mangas sale -only if they're 6.99) and also a Blackwells on the bridges :D Hope this helps!

Thats great, thanks, i'm still getting used to edinburgh =/

Welcome back! I have to agree hentais are damn funny, some of them even have really good story lines, except when it gets into the OMG CANT WRITE THIS WORD HERE! parts.

Ill try and think up some good series for you to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only joined early last year so we haven't spoke but hope you've had a nice break and your ready to get stuck into some anime. I'm watching Black Lagoon at the moment, if you haven't seen it then I defeinatly put if forward as a suggestion.
It's cool!! 8)

Back