Ike! Ike!

Reno said:
welcome to the forums hope you enjoy urself!! :D

Thank you ~ and may I commend you on sticking by Dominion Tank Police. Whilst it's certainly not a favourite of mine I have a soft spot for it, so you're definitely not alone in your appreciation of it. ^^

Hi, welcome, i'm sure you will fit in well here, we are all of our own decided opinions and views, and we all have our different tastes, with the one thing uniting us of course being our love of Anime :)

Gaomajiro said:
I really love it. I'm up to episode #8 so far and it's just...absolutely everything I could ever ask of a romance anime. ^^

I'm a sap for Romance anime so maybe i'll try watching it sooner ^_^

Charter_Mage said:
Hi, welcome, i'm sure you will fit in well here, we are all of our own decided opinions and views, and we all have our different tastes, with the one thing uniting us of course being our love of Anime :)

Thank you, that's a very sweet sentiment. If I ever bump into either you or Hovis! remind me that I owe you some liquorice for being so nice. ^^

XxNeko-FeixX said:
I'm a sap for Romance anime so maybe i'll try watching it sooner ^_^

I'm really looking forwards to hearing your opinions on the show! ^^

Gaomajiro said:
Miaka-chan said:
I'm 40 on November 7th and I know there is one other member whose a few months older than me - that made me feel better I can assure you :lol:

^^

You're definitely my superior in the age ranking ~ I feel as if I should say thank you...which would make me sound like an idiot...so I won't. Seriously though, it is comforting to know that I'm not on an island and there's still a future in fandom long after the point at which I'm currently at.

I really respect you for being so honest about age and fandom; you're my new role model. ^^

I've never seen the point in lying about it ^__^ It helps me come to terms with my old age :lol:
Anime is my new outlet in life (although I've been a fan for a very long time and a total obsessive for the last 8 years). Before it was a passion for the 1960's; the music, fashions etc but you get to a point in life where you need a change and mine came in the form of anime and manga ^__^ If I'm an anime fan for as long as I was obsessed with the 1960's, it'll be something like 30 years, as I can't yet picture myself as a 70 year old granny drooling over Tamahome :mrgreen:

You shouldn't really double post! If you copy and paste your second post and edit your first you can bung both posts together ^__^

Miaka-chan said:
If I'm an anime fan for as long as I was obsessed with the 1960's, it'll be something like 30 years, as I can't yet picture myself as a 70 year old granny drooling over Tamahome

That would be an amazing thing to do. I salute yoU! ^^

You shouldn't really double post! If you copy and paste your second post and edit your first you can bung both posts together ^__^

Ah, my apologies!

*mental note to self: be more awake when replying*

Back